2009 Rogue SL AWD Bose System

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
emack
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hey peps im looking to add an amp and subs to my factory bose radio and need to know the best way to get thru or past the fire wall so I can power my amp and then also i need the wire diagram for the 2009 rogue with bose system its really had to find it online. Also please let me know if there are any other prev threads pertaining to this. Thanks in advance guys.

Karona
Car: '99 Infiniti QX4 (R.I.P)
'08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Unfortunately it seems the most relevant link for the subwoofer upgrading seems to be down :( I'll have to go through those other links when I get a chance to see if I can find some wiring diagrams and stuff cause I too would be interested.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

emack

Thanks you for the extra links. I did digging in my 09 rogue and in the trunk there is a bose subwoofer on top of the spare tire and the current wire looks hopeful. All I think I have to do now is ID which wires are the speaker wire and the accessory wire (which I think is the blue one) to go straight to my aftermarket amp which means I wouldn't have to wire straight from the head unit. I'll find out in couple of days when I can really can get into and test wires.

emack

I finally did it! I put in the aftermarket subwoofer and amp and I even bypassed the fire wall going to post pics soon and will upload a Youtube video.

Karona
Car: '99 Infiniti QX4 (R.I.P)
'08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Can't wait to see how you went about it, I wanted to install a sub too, but the one I used to keep in my Qx4 would take up way too much room so I'm looking for a shallow mount or something maybe.

Mrlunchbox
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD w/ premium package

You get time to make a video yet?

R_350z
Car: 2009 Rogue SL

Hi guys, I have a Rogue SL 2009 with only the stock speakers
(no sub) that sound really good in my opinion but I'm thinking of buying the Bose sub used from someone and installing it. Does anybody know if I can install the sub on my Rogue easily without going to a shop to rewire stuff? Best thing would be plug and play.

Thank you
Last edited by Rogue One on Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

R_350z wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:37 am
Hi guys, I have a Rogue SL 2009 with only the stock speakers
(no sub) that sound really good in my opinion but I'm thinking of buying the Bose sub used from someone and installing it. Does anybody know if I can install the sub on my Rogue easily without going to a shop to rewire stuff? Best thing would be plug and play.

Thank you
Welcome to NICO.

Merged with existing thread. Please read the previous posts, and make sure you use the SEARCH feature on this forum.

Return to “Rogue Forum”