2013 Rogue Radio Wiring Diagram

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
cmaxson77
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue

I found the 2012 diagram but it doesn't seem to match 2013 and I don't have a probe to test the wires to find out which is which. If someone knows the wire colors for 2013 Rogue, I am asking for your help. I'm using the factory radio and trying to hook up a SCOSCHE LOC for my amp. Temporarily I've tapped into the Bose sub wiring but that doesn't give stereo sound, I'd like to have left and right working. Thank you to anyone that is able to help!

rdub2k4
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

What are you trying to accomplish? The BOSE diagram's are different then base models. Are you trying to hook up a subwoofer to add into the BOSE setup? Or are you trying to amp your mids/highs?

Protip: Subwoofers are played in mono, not stereo.

cmaxson77

I'm adding a subwoofer and amp. I need the colors of the front left and right speaker wires off the back of the radio. The Bose signal wires to the amp will not give me stereo left and right. I can't find a 2013 diagram anywhere and the 2012 doesn't seem to match up.

rdub2k4

I don't believe there are speaker - level outputs in the back of the radio due to the BOSE is all low-level RCA's, then amplified at the amp. Your best option is to tap into the door speakers individually if you want to run an LOC.

When you look at the wiring harness for installing an aftermarket headunit into the Rogue with BOSE, it comes with low-level RCA's, not speaker outputs.

I haven't seen a Rogue's BOSE amp personally, but another more intricate option is to tap into the subwoofer input on the BOSE amp, solder in a female RCA connection, and run it to your amp. This way subwoofer control on your deck still works.

I still don't see the need for Right/Left when you're hooking up a subwoofer. Subwoofer amps play in Mono anyways.

cmaxson77

This morning I hooked up my LOC to the wires going into the Bose amp and only have the right (red) side of the LOC hooked up. I would imagine that on songs where the bass may by coming from the left channel that I would not get any bass then. My Power Acoustik amp has a left and right RCA input. The radio harness should have a positive and negative to the front and rear speakers, I just don't know the colors of those wires and it seems to be different that the 2012 model.

cmaxson77

the positive and negative wires on the radio harness are top to bottom, correct? Are they not together on the harness? Is the left positive wire right below the left negative? Or are they separated on the harness?

2012 wiring non-bose-stereo-wiring-t572658.html

rdub2k4

They should be all together on the harness, however, what I posted was for a non-bose setup. I don't own a Bose equipped Rogue so I can't check there. Outputs should only be low-level, and not speaker-level until they go to the amp.

IIRC Bass should never be coming out of one side. It's always mono, and plays the same on both channels. you can cheat and just connect the other half (white) side of the LOC to the same wires, or use a Y Splitter on the amp side to connect to Left/Right RCA input. Either way you do, your subwoofer will only play Mono Bass.

MOST mono amps have a L/R input, however output is only Mono.

Here's some pics of Mono subwoofer amps so you can see what I mean. Hook in an L/R, you're still getting Mono sound.

Kicker ZX500.1

Rockford R1200-D

cmaxson77

I'll do the cheat method if I need to, my new amp is set for low pass anyway. Thank you again for the help and detailed posts, very appreciated!!

rdub2k4

Sorry I really couldn't be more help man. I don't have a BOSE to compare to, and not being able to find the wiring diagram is indeed frustrating. I don't have access to Directtech's wiring anymore. :(

I did find this from the 12volt, maybe the diagram is similar?

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/for ... TPN=1&PN=1

The RE-Q5 reference just ignore.

Return to “Rogue Forum”