Your Altima Moderators are....
First off, I'd like to welcome you to NICO and the Altima Coupe forum! We have an abundance of useful information for new members and veteran members alike. Please take a moment to look through some of our informative threads and add to the discussion! If your a new owner please feel free to start a new thread introducing yourself and your new ride!
DO NOT POST CLASSIFIED ITEMS IN ANY OF THE ALTIMA FORUMS. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN OUR ALTIMA CLASSIFIED THREAD - HERE
Please make sure to look through or search our previous thread discussions for an answer to a question before you make a new post about it. It may have been covered!
Visit our exclusive Altima Coupe website for reviews, owner information and downloads.
Will this part void my warranty if I install it? Information on the Magnuson-Moss Act
What wheels will fit my Altima? How big can I go and what are the specs?
The aftermarket wheels thread
List of 6MT shift knobs that are compatible with reverse lockout
Help! My airbag light is flashing!
My auto window feature isn't working! What do I do?
Wheel Fitment Guide
What wheels will fit my Altima?
Factory Service Manual Downloads
1993-2010 Altima FSM
Altima Technical Articles
Altima How-to Articles and walkthroughs
Altima Member Location Map
Altima Member Modification Page
Altima Coupe Facebook Page
Altima Photo Gallery
Altima Members - Custom Rides
Altima Promo Cards
Terms of Conduct
My post / thread disappeared - What happened?
While the NICO Administration tries very hard to avoid censoring or removing posts, posts or threads can be removed for any number of reasons. The most common reasons are:
1) Linking to a forum that competes with NICO. While this may seem silly, NICO exists due to the enormous flow of traffic that enters the site. Without this, the resource would cease to exist.
2) Posting something inappropriate. In the interests of professionalism, we ask that anything posted on NICO be "PG-13" in nature. There are other sites where "anything goes" and, while we try to avoid censoring content, NICO is not one of them.
3) Flaming, bashing or trolling. A good rule of thumb here is, "if you don't have anything nice / constructive to say, don't say anything." NICO prides itself on being a safe place for all people (newbies and veterans) to learn and share a common interest.
4) Commercial posting. We all hate spam, and spamming our members is a good way to be removed from NICO. Further, if you are a business and you have a product that might be of interest to our members, feel free to contact us. We can't allow commercial posting for non-paying advertisers, but we're very flexible and can design a package that accommodates most business budgets.
5) Political and religious discussions. We've learned from experience that these sorts of threads lead to division and dissent in our family, and we'd prefer to remain cohesive and united in our enthusiasm for cars.
6) Starting a new topic in place of one that you *think* might have been removed by a Moderator for one of the aforementioned reasons is simply bad "netiquette" and will be dealt with appropriately.
7) Group buy threads must be ran by me first. Any potential group buy must be conducted by an official Nico sponsor and approved by administration.