2011 NICOFEST Carlisle, PA:Official Registration Information

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
User avatar
sentrastace
Posts: 1497
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
Car: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0S
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby sentrastace » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:55 pm

looks like i'll be up for the whole day saturday and that's it. maybe some shenanigans sat night but I won't be staying the night. This'll probably be the last time you see the sentra, so be sure to come and say goodbye to it before I sell it!


User avatar
EZcheese15
Moderator
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:40 pm
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i
Location: St. Charles, IL
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby EZcheese15 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:38 pm

sentrastace wrote:looks like i'll be up for the whole day saturday and that's it. maybe some shenanigans sat night but I won't be staying the night. This'll probably be the last time you see the sentra, so be sure to come and say goodbye to it before I sell it!
Boo and boo. Double boo :tisk:

User avatar
Sijonda
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Car: DD => 1991 240SX/SE Silver SR20DET BlackTop.
For Sale => 1999 Altima GXE Black, completely stock. -Sold
Track => 1988 Mustang GT White, 3.73 rear gear.
Location: Quakertown PA
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby Sijonda » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey Bubba1 I posted that I will be attending on the carlisle-2011-registration-is-open-t519 ... l#p5923585 "Registration is Open" thread and didn't know if you got me on the list yet. Just wanted to make sure. And this year it looks like I'll finally get to bring my baby. My 240 is finally up and running, just need to fix the rust holes in the hatch from the wing and fix the Intercooler return pipe since it's still torn open on the rubber boot. Funny thing is it still runs fine :rotfl

User avatar
Bubba1
Moderator
Posts: 18155
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:42 pm
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby Bubba1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 am

Sijonda wrote:Hey Bubba1 I posted that I will be attending on the carlisle-2011-registration-is-open-t519 ... l#p5923585 "Registration is Open" thread and didn't know if you got me on the list yet. Just wanted to make sure. And this year it looks like I'll finally get to bring my baby. My 240 is finally up and running, just need to fix the rust holes in the hatch from the wing and fix the Intercooler return pipe since it's still torn open on the rubber boot. Funny thing is it still runs fine :rotfl
Awesome to hear you're coming, and I'm looking forward to seeing your 240 (or the Alti). I did not see you on the list yet, but Registration is slightly different this year. In past years, you just had to post you were coming after registering for the Performance & Style show. This year you still have to register for the P&S show, but this time, you need to sign up with the following link:

official-registration-information-t519648.html

It's a one time $10 charge for all the track stuff. See you there!

User avatar
PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Posts: 23155
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:20 pm
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 2001 Miata turbo, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.
Location: Oxford, MS
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby PapaSmurf2k3 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 pm

sentrastace wrote:looks like i'll be up for the whole day saturday and that's it. maybe some shenanigans sat night but I won't be staying the night. This'll probably be the last time you see the sentra, so be sure to come and say goodbye to it before I sell it!
Booo! Should we go for an anniversary lap around the track?

I'm so effin psyched for this event!!!

User avatar
One Finger
Posts: 1951
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:59 am
Car: 2003 Nissan Altima

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby One Finger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:Booo! Should we go for an anniversary lap around the track?

I'm so effin psyched for this event!!!
You're psyched?? I'm PSYCHED. I haven't seen you all in ages!!! I'm so glad I can go this year! :biggrin:

User avatar
PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Posts: 23155
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:20 pm
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 2001 Miata turbo, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.
Location: Oxford, MS
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby PapaSmurf2k3 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 pm

'Ol One Fingah!!!!
Can't wait to see you! You're old enough to legally have a brew with us now...

Personal question: Have you ever had Purple Drank?
Image

User avatar
One Finger
Posts: 1951
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:59 am
Car: 2003 Nissan Altima

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby One Finger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:'Ol One Fingah!!!!
Can't wait to see you! You're old enough to legally have a brew with us now...

Personal question: Have you ever had Purple Drank?
I have not... but tell me more about it... I'm intrigued.

User avatar
EZcheese15
Moderator
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:40 pm
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i
Location: St. Charles, IL
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby EZcheese15 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm

One Finger wrote:
PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:'Ol One Fingah!!!!
Can't wait to see you! You're old enough to legally have a brew with us now...

Personal question: Have you ever had Purple Drank?
I have not... but tell me more about it... I'm intrigued.
All you need to know is that I introduced it to the NICO world. So it is legendary. Much like myself :)

Don't worry though, we'll all have some purple drank in a couple weeks. I'm sooo freaking excited you're coming.

User avatar
PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Posts: 23155
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:20 pm
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 2001 Miata turbo, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.
Location: Oxford, MS
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby PapaSmurf2k3 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

EZcheese15 wrote:
All you need to know is that I introduced it to the NICO world. So it is legendary. Much like myself :)
:chuckle:

It seems like no matter where we go, the servers have never heard of it, then Torry rattles off the list of ingredients and just tells them to "do it", by the end of the night, everyone is drinking purple drank.

User avatar
One Finger
Posts: 1951
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:59 am
Car: 2003 Nissan Altima

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby One Finger » Sun May 01, 2011 7:40 am

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:
EZcheese15 wrote:
All you need to know is that I introduced it to the NICO world. So it is legendary. Much like myself :)
:chuckle:

It seems like no matter where we go, the servers have never heard of it, then Torry rattles off the list of ingredients and just tells them to "do it", by the end of the night, everyone is drinking purple drank.
Haha well I can't wait to try me some purple drank... I can't frickin' wait!

User avatar
Jesda
Posts: 39627
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 1:50 pm
Car: BMW 328 vert, Cadillac Seville STS F55 Magneride
Location: THE D
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby Jesda » Thu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm

I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER HOW DID I GET HERE


So, just to clarify:

$10 is for track access, but I don't intend to drive on it, so do I need to pay that?

But if I want to park on the fairgrounds, its $40? Is that $40 in addition to my $10 pre-registration fee? Is that with unlimited in/out privileges for the entire duration of the event? Does this mean I could park among the NICO crowd by the tents?

Is my dog allowed on the fairgrounds?

Do these pants make me look fat?

User avatar
EZcheese15
Moderator
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:40 pm
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i
Location: St. Charles, IL
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby EZcheese15 » Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Jesda wrote:I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER HOW DID I GET HERE


So, just to clarify:

$10 is for track access, but I don't intend to drive on it, so do I need to pay that?
Yes, $10 to get into the pits whether or not you are tracking your car.
Jesda wrote:But if I want to park on the fairgrounds, its $40? Is that $40 in addition to my $10 pre-registration fee? Is that with unlimited in/out privileges for the entire duration of the event? Does this mean I could park among the NICO crowd by the tents?
Yes $50 total to get in with your car and pit access. Unlimited in/out privaledges all weekend.
Jesda wrote:Is my dog allowed on the fairgrounds?
I don't know, check the fairgrounds rules, but I think they are ok.
Jesda wrote:Do these pants make me look fat?
It isn't the pants.

User avatar
Chaotic_Warlord
Posts: 4805
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:31 am
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx
Location: Killadelphia PA
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby Chaotic_Warlord » Thu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Jesda wrote:I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER HOW DID I GET HERE


So, just to clarify:

$10 is for track access, but I don't intend to drive on it, so do I need to pay that?

But if I want to park on the fairgrounds, its $40? Is that $40 in addition to my $10 pre-registration fee? Is that with unlimited in/out privileges for the entire duration of the event? Does this mean I could park among the NICO crowd by the tents?

Is my dog allowed on the fairgrounds?

Do these pants make me look fat?
Wait... Jesda will be here this year? Hell to the Yeah, it's gonna be an awesomesauce weekend.

User avatar
PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Posts: 23155
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:20 pm
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 2001 Miata turbo, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.
Location: Oxford, MS
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby PapaSmurf2k3 » Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Jesda wrote:I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER HOW DID I GET HERE



Is my dog allowed on the fairgrounds?
According to the pamphlet thingy that Greg posted, you shouldn't bring the dog, but if you absolutely must, it has to be leashed, and you have to pick up the feces and vomit that it leaves behind. Also, if it acts up, they can kick you and your dog out without giving you a refund.

User avatar
heliochrome85
Posts: 3048
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:18 pm
Car: 2006 G35 Sport Coupe Athens Blue/Slate with Sport and Premium Packages--SOLD
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby heliochrome85 » Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

just to make sure i understand, its 10 on paypal to pre-register, and 40 to park yes? i plan on getting there early saturday, so i just want to make sure ive got the details squared away. does that inlcude the 25 for Carlisle or do i need to pay that on top? Hope to see you guys soon.

User avatar
EZcheese15
Moderator
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:40 pm
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i
Location: St. Charles, IL
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby EZcheese15 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

heliochrome85 wrote:just to make sure i understand, its 10 on paypal to pre-register, and 40 to park yes? i plan on getting there early saturday, so i just want to make sure ive got the details squared away. does that inlcude the 25 for Carlisle or do i need to pay that on top? Hope to see you guys soon.
That's right, you only have to paypal the $10 and pay $40 to carlisle. The $25 is for walk-in only so if you pay $40 to drive in you don't have to pay the $25.

User avatar
frapjap
Moderator
Posts: 13692
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:46 pm
Car: '99 Trans Am, '07 Legacy
Location: South Coast Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby frapjap » Thu May 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Jesda wrote:
Is my dog allowed on the fairgrounds?
Does he drink beer?

User avatar
frapjap
Moderator
Posts: 13692
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:46 pm
Car: '99 Trans Am, '07 Legacy
Location: South Coast Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby frapjap » Fri May 06, 2011 10:57 am

Torry, I just pay pal'd another $10 for a friend who is going to attend.
Mike Csisnar

I was already logged into Pay Pal, so when I clicked the link to pay you guys, it did so without bringing up the comment box. Please let me know you got this payment and record the name.

Thanks!
___________________________________________________________
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 76989041K8959802U.
We'll send a confirmation email to [email protected].

DReed86
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 pm
Car: Altima Coupe 2008 SE 3.5 White CVT
Location: Chantilly/Centreville, Va

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby DReed86 » Fri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey I just paid for me and my girl [email protected] is the account

David Reed
Christina Duffield

See you guys in a week!

User avatar
Bubba1
Moderator
Posts: 18155
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:42 pm
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby Bubba1 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 am

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:
Jesda wrote:I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER HOW DID I GET HERE



Is my dog allowed on the fairgrounds?
According to the pamphlet thingy that Greg posted, you shouldn't bring the dog, but if you absolutely must, it has to be leashed, and you have to pick up the feces and vomit that it leaves behind. Also, if it acts up, they can kick you and your dog out without giving you a refund.

Another quick note about dogs, they are not allowed in the paddock..

User avatar
sndtgr08
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am
Car: Altima Coupe 3.5SE MT
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby sndtgr08 » Sat May 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Paid, sandtiger.rf........paypal transaction 17N83021PY864670D

Bart Helmus
+
Gavin Helmus

User avatar
EZcheese15
Moderator
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:40 pm
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i
Location: St. Charles, IL
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby EZcheese15 » Sat May 07, 2011 1:40 pm

sndtgr08 wrote:Paid, sandtiger.rf........paypal transaction 17N83021PY864670D

Bart Helmus
+
Gavin Helmus
Only received one registration from you. To add a 2nd person you need to paypal another $10 for their registration.

User avatar
sndtgr08
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am
Car: Altima Coupe 3.5SE MT
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby sndtgr08 » Sat May 07, 2011 6:57 pm

EZcheese15 wrote:
sndtgr08 wrote:Paid, sandtiger.rf........paypal transaction 17N83021PY864670D

Bart Helmus
+
Gavin Helmus
Only received one registration from you. To add a 2nd person you need to paypal another $10 for their registration.
Hello. Gavin is my son. He is 12 years old. Neither of us are racing. just watching. Dont even need to get into the "pit". Just giving $10 to nico to help out. :dblthumb:

User avatar
heliochrome85
Posts: 3048
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:18 pm
Car: 2006 G35 Sport Coupe Athens Blue/Slate with Sport and Premium Packages--SOLD
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby heliochrome85 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm

EZcheese15 wrote:
heliochrome85 wrote:just to make sure i understand, its 10 on paypal to pre-register, and 40 to park yes? i plan on getting there early saturday, so i just want to make sure ive got the details squared away. does that inlcude the 25 for Carlisle or do i need to pay that on top? Hope to see you guys soon.
That's right, you only have to paypal the $10 and pay $40 to carlisle. The $25 is for walk-in only so if you pay $40 to drive in you don't have to pay the $25.

i just sent the 10 bucks via paypal. Tariq Horani. For the actual show though, Is it better to do the 25 dollar weekend pass plus parking or the 50 dollar non-judged? im thinking the 50 dollar one.

User avatar
EZcheese15
Moderator
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:40 pm
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i
Location: St. Charles, IL
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby EZcheese15 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:29 pm

heliochrome85 wrote:i just sent the 10 bucks via paypal. Tariq Horani. For the actual show though, Is it better to do the 25 dollar weekend pass plus parking or the 50 dollar non-judged? im thinking the 50 dollar one.
$25 is for a walk-in pass only. If you want to park inside, you have to do the non-judged or judged ticket. However, if you choose that one, you do get 2 passes, so that is the much better deal, especially if you have someone else with you.

User avatar
maxentropy
Posts: 1755
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:25 am
Car: '08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE
Location: Collegeville, PA
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby maxentropy » Mon May 09, 2011 5:17 am

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year at Carlisle since I missed last year due to being overseas.

DrewH
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:29 am
Car: 2006 Altima SE R
2012 G37X
Location: NEPA

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby DrewH » Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 am

Just made a reservation for 2 nights at the Park Inn and paid to add my brother to the pits. Please... no hating on his WRX. Haha.

User avatar
Jesda
Posts: 39627
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 1:50 pm
Car: BMW 328 vert, Cadillac Seville STS F55 Magneride
Location: THE D
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby Jesda » Tue May 10, 2011 2:35 pm

It looks like I'll be winding down to St Louis to drop off my dog before continuing to PA. Its May 10th today and I'm still driving through Idaho. I have 2336 miles to cover which also includes dropping my friend off in Wichita KS.

F*ck.

User avatar
PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Posts: 23155
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:20 pm
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 2001 Miata turbo, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.
Location: Oxford, MS
Contact:

Re: Official Registration Information

Postby PapaSmurf2k3 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:48 pm



Return to “Past NICO Events”