We're from the internet. Invading Omaha.

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
IanS
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX, 2010 Subaru Forester XT, 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe.

Well we are back. finished unloading my car last night, and got some sleep. I have lots of picture on my camera, and they are uploading now. Lets make this the NANC picture thread.

Id like to start things off by throwing out a HUGE thank you to Greg, Becky, and Torry I know you all put everything into this, and regardless of what happened, I had so much fun I cant even put it into words, and I think I speak for Cale and Chris as well. This was my first event, but it most definitely wont be the last. We will be back next year, and the rally car will be prettier, faster, and better tested. It was great hanging out with the crew, I dont think I need to mention everybody, but I miss you guys already. I hope you all had a safe trip home.

Adding some last minute flare.

Car loaded up, We got it on the trailer at 2 am, and left a little after 5 am. We spent the whole weekend tired, I wish I could have hung out more.

Meeting up with Seth and Torry.

Oh no traffic.

Coming into Des Moines

Stopping for gas.

Other than giant wind turbines, Iowa is boring.

Cale the trucker.

YAY Nebraska.

Apparently Nebraska is the home of Arbor day. I dont get it.

Stupid bug on the window.

We made it. It was freaking hot when we showed up on Thursday. If only we had known it was just going to get hotter.

Taking over Texas Road House. We had 3 BIG booths full.

Stace road the bull.

I have more, but photobucket is being pokey.

I know lots of people have pictures, LETS SEE THEM.

And lets not forget. I LEARNED TO FLY!!!!!!

The rally car grows wings

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

we're from the internet........ and we're totarry regitimate

my pics will be upoaded tonight, so be ready for danshaz s*** on the streets of omaha!

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

We came, we tore some s*** up, I had a good birthday, lots of hilarity ensued, there were some unmentionabe events, and we can't wait to do it again. I need to get Jimmy and Justin's pics.

IanS

PEZi720 wrote:we're from the internet........ and we're totarry regitimate

my pics will be upoaded tonight, so be ready for danshaz s*** on the streets of omaha!
Literally. :chuckle:

MOAR PICTURES!!

Got to the track bright and early Friday morning, and got the car unloaded.

The spec racer that showed up, this thing was sweet.

The early morning crew.

Were we were supposed to be having the rally cross. It was more lake than field.

Rental cube racing

A very quick B13 SE-R race car. This car was dialed in. I rode along for a few laps, and we were moving.

It was hot as the d!ck out, and the black shirts were cooking all of us that much faster.

Torry taking some laps in his G37. I rode with him as well, he was really pushing the limits on was that car can do.

The Nissan Sport Mag B14 200SX SE-R. It was supposed to be rallycrossing, but since we couldnt on Friday, he took the car out on the track on snow tires.

Michael's G sedan. This car was fast thanks partially to the massive amount of rubber he was rolling around on. The wheels are pure hotness.

James' friend learning to push his Vette.

A nice turbo G20

Greg in the rental muckstain.

Dave's beautiful Z33. Man can he drive.

A Lingenfelter camaro attempting to keep up with a Z06.

Pretty girl in a not so pretty car. I taught Stace how to work a stick in the rally car. She caught on really fast, I would have sworn it wasn't her first time. Torry gave her a second lesson in his G later in the weekend. :chuckle:

Cale getting ready for a run at the course. Too bad he only got 1 run in before the fuel pump died. I guess thats what we get for showing up with a car thats only been running for a week. Note to self, do shakedown before going to events. We also lost the wipers, and the hazards no longer work. Time to start digging around in the wiring.

We got her a little muddy.

I dont know how the plate stayed clean.

Pictures of the paddock from the stands.

I wish we would have brought an EZup. It was really hot

A distance shot of the rally car, and Chris' focus.

Cale taking a ride with Moto.

Super clean S13 hatch with a KA-T. It won best in show.

Cars.

Stupid fuel door.

Tshirt table.

Lining up for the group pictures.

I took pictures of the people taking pictures.

People people people.

Not such a bad turn out after all.

Ah, I was discovered.

Buwhahahaha.

Heading home.

And finally back home again. Im not looking forward to cleaning up the shop. We made a huge mess while rushing to get the car ready for Omaha.

I know there are lots more good pictures out there people, lets see them.

Speedy7_7
Car: 2002 IS300 And 2008 Nissan Versa

I personally took around around 150 on chris' camera, he needs to get those up, so we can post them.

sentrastace
Car: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0S

i look like a troll in your car, it was so hot and sweaty out. thanks so much for the lesson! I was surprised at how fast i picked it up too. Later torry let me drive the G to downtown Omaha and I did friggin fantastic until we got to the city....stop and go freaked me out and i stalled 6 times in a row in the middle of a busy intersection in front of a cop. fml. lol.

IanS

sentrastace wrote:i look like a troll in your car, it was so hot and sweaty out. thanks so much for the lesson! I was surprised at how fast i picked it up too. Later torry let me drive the G to downtown Omaha and I did friggin fantastic until we got to the city....stop and go freaked me out and i stalled 6 times in a row in the middle of a busy intersection in front of a cop. fml. lol.
No problem. Its too bad you had to leave so early on Sunday, we had a good time.

Dano

sentrastace wrote:i look like a troll in your car, it was so hot and sweaty out.
At least you didn't own a 15mph bridge and make me pay $1.25 for crossing it. Bastards.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Yeah there was definitely some.... "interesting" stuff out there in BFE iowa...

Ill tell you something that DID not happen..... Someone saying they didnt have enough track time...

Dano

elwesso wrote:Yeah there was definitely some.... "interesting" stuff out there in BFE iowa...

Ill tell you something that DID not happen..... Someone saying they didnt have enough track time...
WORD.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Wicked good fun this weekend guys. I'm still exhausted.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

just woke up from my "nap"... I gotta go through my massive amounts of pics and then wait for them to upload on Photobucket... it might be a day or 2. I'm thinking about going back to bed and I have a VERY busy week coming up.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:just woke up from my "nap"... I gotta go through my massive amounts of pics and then wait for them to upload on Photobucket... it might be a day or 2. I'm thinking about going back to bed and I have a VERY busy week coming up.
Same here, although I don't have many pics. I do have track video though that I need to edit and trim down. But I'm going out of town again on Thursday and won't be back till late Sunday night. So it might be week or so before I get my stuff up.

nissangirl74
Car: 2014 Xterra Pro4X, '12 Titan 4x4, '98 240sx, '89 Pao, '77 620, '72 240Z w/RB25, '68 510, '67 WRL411, '67.5 SPL 311, '63 Bluebird, '63 NL320

I have lots of videos and pictures from the event. I am currently in process of editing the pics. Will get the videos up on our youtube page and post the links here. Thanks to everyone who helped me out this weekend. I had a great time visiting with old friends and making new ones. I sure am glad to be home though. I had a good night's sleep last night, slept the entire flight from Omaha to Denver and from Denver to Phoenix. Who knew being a passenger on the track could be so exhausting?

PEZi

ok whores.... here's a small few i selected for ya.... didn't need my photobucket to break with uploading all of them lol

one of the few restaurants we invaded... a chili's

the only brown people in Omaha

danshaz getting beat off

ummm... i dunno

MOAR RALLY GOODNESS!!!

LOTS OF SHENANIGANS WITH TAPE.... and stuff... (rental car companies close your eyes now)
^^^^ of course those came off the hotel shuttle....... :ohno:

FREE BOOZE EVERY NIGHT!!!! jealous? you should be....

LEARNED'D CREW & FRIENDS DESTROY THE STREETS OF OMAHA!!!!

literally.....

and the story of the weekend..... PURPLE DRANK IS NOW THE OFFICIAL DRINK OF NICO!!!
grip 'n' sip mofos!

danshaz82

YES!

gomer23
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx

It was good meeting most of you peoples. Glad I was able to get the car running to at least show it a bit, wish I could of gotten out on the track...sigh. Was a good weekend though.

Otto.

LOL

These pictures are great!

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

Dano wrote:We came, we tore some s*** up, I had a good birthday, lots of hilarity ensued, there were some unmentionabe events, and we can't wait to do it again. I need to get Jimmy and Justin's pics.
always are special events like these.....cough carlisle cough dreed....
Otto MCR wrote:LOL

These pictures are great!
i agree the track is hugeeeeeeeeee so wats like the top speed u guys got to....i think ill come next yr

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I hit 110 in the rental car, so I'm sure the guys with fast stuff were WAY faster than that down the front stretch.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

I was hitting about 120-125 on the front straight in my G.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I think I saw 115 in the Q or so, that was without downshifting in the turn right before...

AppleBonker
Car: Useful: 2011 Black Nissan Titan Pro-4x
Daily: 2003 Accord EX-L Coupe
Hers: 2014 Rogue SL AWD

PEZi720 wrote:literally.....
Wow, you're grimacing a bit there. Those pants must be tough to get out of, huh Dan?

Dano

gomer23 wrote:It was good meeting most of you peoples. Glad I was able to get the car running to at least show it a bit, wish I could of gotten out on the track...sigh. Was a good weekend though.
Definately!!! It was great finally meeting you in person too Eric! The car looks tits! Hope to cash in on that ride at some point :) I'll hit you up when I get something in Kansas City together again.

Speedy7_7

The weekend exceeded my expectations. Even though I only had a solid minute and a half of rallycross, it was still totally worth the trip. I will do all I can to make it to the next one, and I will be looking out for Nico dudes up here in the frozen north. I think we need to have a B.I.R. track day. Or some of you closer fools should come out to watch me and Ian at a rally-america event.

Dano

Come south and fry. lol

Speedy7_7

It was so freakin hot, I can't handle that crap. We had Pezi, DanShaz, and Faizan in our hotel room, Ian had the AC blasting through the night, it felt like it was 40 when we woke up, me, Faizan, and Ian were the only ones with blankets. And Pezi stole faizan's blanket in the middle of the night. Ill stick with that temp, anything over 80 and I start to feel like I am going to pass out. I got the vapors.

Dano

LOL, Ant told us about how he was curled up in the fetal position next to the door since the only warm air they could find was coming from under it, hahahahaha.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Speedy7_7 wrote:The weekend exceeded my expectations. Even though I only had a solid minute and a half of rallycross, it was still totally worth the trip. I will do all I can to make it to the next one, and I will be looking out for Nico dudes up here in the frozen north. I think we need to have a B.I.R. track day. Or some of you closer fools should come out to watch me and Ian at a rally-america event.
I'm down yo!

PEZi

Dano wrote:LOL, Ant told us about how he was curled up in the fetal position next to the door since the only warm air they could find was coming from under it, hahahahaha.
LOL... no no no... FAIZ was curled up next to the door after i stole his blanket.... i'm still wondering how i pulled that off :rotfl

Return to “General Chat”