WC's never ending s13 project

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
White Comet
Car: fc, s13 and mazda6, Sierra

i def will check it out when i have time, its good to be back

homeslicej2
Car: 1990 S13 SR'd hatch

^Yay! Glad you're back WC. Hope that you have some more free time soon buddy.

White Comet

Here's what I've been up to and why I have no time, its a bad pic but you get the idea

White Comet

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

Lol wtf?!?!?!

Dude, finish that damn car! You've been working on it FOREVER!!!!!

White Comet

no true. its been unfinished for forever, ive barely worked on it compared to its latest spell of not being touched.

White Comet

not an update on the car but i figured i'd show you how its sitting right now in its new home. I now have a 12'x24' shed with 2 lofts in it. Electricity was just run out to it today and most of tools and random parts are in there besides the car.

car as it sits now (really dusty)
you can see other stuff piled up in there too.

wiring done for outlets and a light

thats it, nothing special

White Comet

I figured I'd pop in to give a quick life update. the car's still in the shed and I've been slowly organizing everything in there to make working on it easier and doing what I can while spending little or no money. Why do I need to spend as little as possible you ask? Well this is why
you get the idea. Something pretty sweet is in the works to be happening in April so stick around

1SickSilvia
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx vert

^ I'm in the same situation as you, working on my car is not priority anymore. Family life :werd:
Cute kid by the way . Look at the bright side in a few years you can start teaching him about cars.

White Comet

:spitout: how can you look at all that pink and think its a boy? lol but thats exactly what my life is all about now. I work long days and get one day off a month so I feel like there arent enough hours in the day, but like I said in the next week or two I'll have something that will keep me happy over the summer

USsil80

White Comet wrote::spitout: how can you look at all that pink and think its a boy? lol but thats exactly what my life is all about now. I work long days and get one day off a month so I feel like there arent enough hours in the day, but like I said in the next week or two I'll have something that will keep me happy over the summer
i know how you feel.. though i have off 6 days a month... but it gets better sleep wise after a while... though right now i can't wait till i stop paying for day car(going to buy my 240 something very nice when that happens), but my little girl is only 2 so i got a while... so the 240's jsut sit in the garage getting more dust than new parts for a while i guess

TekuDrifter18
Car: 240sx Type X

Man its been a while since I have been in this thread. Good to see you still have the car. Its a shame it's not finished, but family takes a priority to a car any day. Not sure if you remember me but you helped me a long time ago by wiring up my type x lights on my green hatch. Hope to see this thing on the road some time soon.

OutToWinPAHC
Car: 2015 Silverado, R33 GTST, R32 GTR, RB20 E46 RHD, 2015 Harley Vrod Muscle, 1990 Nissan Patrol

WC just got funding from ExtenZe. Aparently they feel that this build is taking away from their search query for "lasting long"

USsil80

OutToWinPAHC wrote:WC just got funding from ExtenZe. Aparently they feel that this build is taking away from their search query for "lasting long"
did you think of this a while ago and just waiting to use it in a thread?
still i like it!

OutToWinPAHC
Car: 2015 Silverado, R33 GTST, R32 GTR, RB20 E46 RHD, 2015 Harley Vrod Muscle, 1990 Nissan Patrol

thought of it like 25 years ago

hbpignosePA
Car: 90 240sx hatch (Jackstand Queen), 78 Datsun 280z (RIP), 89 cressida (Sold) 86 200sx hatch (sold) 83 280zx turbo (parts car)
90 volvo 240 (sold)
80 mx32 cressida (new daily)

hahaha

jeff has always had unfinished projects much like me. I have been busy as of late as well, and i always end up buying other cars/ projects and never get back to my s13.... maybe this summer.

im still looking forward to nicer weather and having more motivation to work on my cars :yesnod

White Comet

USsil80 wrote: i know how you feel.. though i have off 6 days a month... but it gets better sleep wise after a while... though right now i can't wait till i stop paying for day car(going to buy my 240 something very nice when that happens), but my little girl is only 2 so i got a while... so the 240's jsut sit in the garage getting more dust than new parts for a while i guess
yeah thats how life goes. I cant really complain though. Brooke has been sleeping from 7-7:30 to 6:30 or later since she was 2 months old, and my mom watches her while my wife and I work so no day care bills, but theres still a lot going on.

TekuDrifter18 wrote:Man its been a while since I have been in this thread. Good to see you still have the car. Its a shame it's not finished, but family takes a priority to a car any day. Not sure if you remember me but you helped me a long time ago by wiring up my type x lights on my green hatch. Hope to see this thing on the road some time soon.
yeah Of course I remember that. What have you been up to since then? Still have the green hatch?

OutToWinPAHC wrote:WC just got funding from ExtenZe. Aparently they feel that this build is taking away from their search query for "lasting long"
:rotfl

TekuDrifter18

No the green hatch is gone. That car has had a major change since I sold it hahah. KA-T Strawberry face. However I do have another 240 that I just recently finished the full Kouki kit all OEM including front lip. So I'm kinda happy about that. You still got the FC as well?

White Comet

oh yeah the current count in order of when they were purchased is-
1990 RX7 GXL
2007 Mazda6 cloth v6 5spd
1990 240sx base hatch
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 extended cab SLT

thats cool that you got all OEM kouki parts on it. I'm jealous of the lip for sure. Where'd you buy everything from?

TekuDrifter18

I got the front bumper and all the lights plus the sideskirts from Nick of EliteJDM in philly. Got the rear spoiler used from a local guy. Tail lights I bought brand new from Enjukuracing.com, and the Rear valances and Lip I got from findjdm.com. It took a while but I got everything I wanted kouki wise lol. Are you going to try and finish off the Kouki stuff once shes running again?

White Comet

thats exactly the game plan. the bumper was rougher then i liked so i sold that off as well as a few other things. I've been meaning to make a trip to elite jdm and check it out. I told my brother to check with them about a vg30dett, but according to the website they have one honda motor and nothing else

Raptor Jesus
Car: MOPED WITH A BATTERING RAM.

cute babeh

BigDAT

I just read
the whole thread

now im out of breath.

cool car, cute kid

truckmtr240
Car: 91 240sx hatch

White Comet wrote:thats exactly the game plan. the bumper was rougher then i liked so i sold that off as well as a few other things. I've been meaning to make a trip to elite jdm and check it out. I told my brother to check with them about a vg30dett, but according to the website they have one honda motor and nothing else
give them a call!

TekuDrifter18

It could be possible he is out of motors. He only had a few SR's left last time I went, and it's been a while. With everything going on in Japan I don't know when he is going back. But like the other guy said you could give him a call and talk to him.

White Comet

Raptor Jesus wrote:cute babeh
why thank you

BigDAT wrote:I just read
the whole thread

now im out of breath.

cool car, cute kid
thanks man I appreciate you taking the time to read the whole thing

and yeah, we'll call when the time comes, but it's just a thought now. It actually happening is a long way off. I still want to check out the other cool parts there

hbpignosePA
Car: 90 240sx hatch (Jackstand Queen), 78 Datsun 280z (RIP), 89 cressida (Sold) 86 200sx hatch (sold) 83 280zx turbo (parts car)
90 volvo 240 (sold)
80 mx32 cressida (new daily)

we both have a long way off to start to finish our cars :)

White Comet

you got that right. But I do have the itch again, especially with today's weather. Maybe I'll install parts I already have since I'm broke

dohmann777
Car: 97 gsx

dammit ive read this entire thread hi btw i know its dated in 2011 but you have come so far so did it get finished or did u get it sold i really did like the progress made me wanna start working on one and i dont even have one yet anyway nice build thus far

Razi
Car: Moo

I think he's kept it.
It's been a while since he's logged in though.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”