Northen VA meet anyone?

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
240dreams
Car: 240's

Any of you guys wanna meet somewhere? I'm in Woodbridge, VA. It'll be nice to see fellow 240 owners.

240marcuSX
Car: E34 525i
E46 M3

I live in Prince George VA, which is just about 45 minutes south of Richmond, yeah im up for meeting up with some 240 guys this summer after i get my car moving again in a few weeks, i need to find some 240 guys to run auto-x at VMP with me to show these miatas a thing or two. you live near potomac mills? my friend got his civic stolen there.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Dale City via Okinawa Japan, I can be there in spirit only:(

nissanrcer240
Car: Cars, Girls,Basketball

i was planning on having a No Va meet actualy, in Fredricksburg this summer, i had a link about it......theres like a place up in fredricksburg where people meet at every weekend and thats where i was going to have it....but if you had something else in mind let me know b/c im deff up for it

lagvoid

any specific date in mind?

nissanrcer240

no , no date yet, no plans yet either realy......do you guys want to have the meet up in Fredericksburg?? if so then ill plan the meet,we can aim for like the end of june maybe?

nissanrcer240 is my AIM name, IM me if you want to do something

240marcuSX
E46 M3

im up for anything in to July but if there is ever a meet, i think fredericksburg, is a pretty fair place to meet, only because its about half way between richmond and D.C. :thinker , or if any more local richmond area guy wanna meet, im down

nissanrcer240

Quote »im up for anything in to July but if there is ever a meet, i think fredericksburg, is a pretty fair place to meet, only because its about half way between richmond and D.C. , or if any more local richmond area guy wanna meet, im down [/quote]

yeah that sounds good, so in July? if you get an exact date let me know and we can get it posted so everybody will know well ahead of time

Oneor1
Car: cars, music, hockey

yea I'd be down for fredricksburg.... I live in Richmond so its not too far. Sounds like a fair place to meet.

MainEvent212

i'm in arlington, va...aka dc's tumor lol

i'm down for a meet, but i'll be driving no 240 :'(

mine's garage kept...(the bad reason, not the show-car reason)

anyways, i got my stock pathfinder that's all ghettoed out :cool:

i'm down for a meet...i donno where fredericksburg is but sure...sounds fine...

are we allowed to bring non NICO people?

Cyberkreig
Car: 1993 240sx (SR )

themadscientist wrote:Dale City via Okinawa Japan, I can be there in spirit only:(

I'll come house sit for yah!

240marcuSX
E46 M3

fredericksburg is like an hour from arlington if that, i know its an hour or so from alexandria. haha this is getting pretty established. I didnt think too many people on here were in VA. by the way do any of you guys on this posts have SRs???

TrueSlide
Car: Stuff

As soon as I get my car running, Iam up for crazy meets!!!! 240marcu, u said you need another 240 ppl to participate in autoX and stuff with ya!!!! Hell Iam with ya on that!! Once I get my car running I plan on doing autoX and trying to make a few trips to VIR.

nissanrcer240

Quote »are we allowed to bring non NICO people?[/quote]

i hope so, b/c i am;) ......by July i might possibly have my sr20

MainEvent212

i have a VG30DE...

in my pathfinder :'(

SimpleS14
Car: '95 SE w/kouki conversion

I LIVE IN WOODBRIDGE, VA!!!!

I'm down for a meet......I think care how fu*ked up my car looks (or sounds).

where in "Hoodbridge" do you live?

240marcuSX
E46 M3

where exactly is VIR??:confused: id love to go to VIR, after i get a brake upgrade and some other tires. I heard it was like $300 for a weekend.

TrueSlide
Car: Stuff

VIR is in danvile, its a nice looking coarse. I have not been their yet but really want to go. Check out http://www.virclub.com!!

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

"hoodbridge":pface , funny.

S1LV1A
Car: 1993 SC300 5spd

I'm in NoVA. I wanna go to a meet. Why not in the Tysons Area. Its central to everyone in the MD, DC, VA area. There are a few SR powered 240s in the area. There were 3 at the BBQ last month in MD and 1 KA-t.

s14kaibigan

Hey, I'm from stafford. I work in woodbridge, and you can usually find me anywhere from Spotsylvania to woodbridge/mason neck to Manassas. As for the meet in Fredericksburg, I'm down. I go to that car meet every "dry" fri and sat. You can usually find me hanging out with the Team Amp guys. As for the meet, since i'm from the area, I was trying to think of some type of late-day event, like a BBQ or renting out a place and just going stupid, and then going to the lot (for the people who want to). During the day maybe go-karts or something. So, throw out some ideas, and we'll see what we can come up with. And as for the "non-Nico" va 240s, I'm pretty sure we could invite them, seeing how we're a rare species (VA 240sx enthusiasts).

s14kaibigan

S1LV1A wrote:I'm in NoVA. I wanna go to a meet. Why not in the Tysons Area. Its central to everyone in the MD, DC, VA area. There are a few SR powered 240s in the area. There were 3 at the BBQ last month in MD and 1 KA-t.

I think the turn off for that is the guys down in Richmond and below don't want to drive 2 hrs to go to a meet..and 2hrs is no traffic. Fredericksburg will be pretty centralized being its about an hour south of you Nova guys, and an hour north of the Richmond guys. Now we just gotta find a place to have a meet at....

kevdog240

yea i got bored reading so much so i just thought i would respond. i live in potomac, MD. im down for a meet......i will go to fredricksburg or whereever you said but make it closer! please! by the way i have KYB shocks on the way and am about to order my flywheel and clutch before the KA-T project. mmmmmmmm......... turbo............... mmmmmmmm...............

SimpleS14
Car: '95 SE w/kouki conversion

Fredricksburg? :confused:

ummmmm......

dunno about going there :squint

240dreams
Car: 240's

Yeah fredericksburg sounds good. It's about 30 mins from my place. I live off of hoadly road-95koukis14. My 240 isn't anything special tho-I just got it. It'd be nice to see some sr powered 240. Lets get this thing on.

Meantime

F-burg is cool...I went to school there. It's easy to get to and easy to get around in. Wish I could make it, but I have doubts about my ride's ability to make it the 200 miles down there without exploding. I will have to be with you in spirit, as well, Obi-Wan style.

240marcuSX
E46 M3

So, it basically sounds like Fredericksburg is THE place, we can always have other more local meets for others in far areas. Im not familiar with Fredericksburg, I just know the location. Whats a good date for everyone? Anyone know a place to meet up, thats relatively easy to find? I can only be in attendance if its after July 19th. Either way, I'm sure they'll be more if i miss this one. I actually bought my car in woodbridge. :cool:

Oneor1
Car: cars, music, hockey

Hmmm... lots of SR's on the east coast.... anybody besides me have CA18det?

enough talkin.... where at are we gonna meet at in Fredricksburg??

CaptainHenreh

Fredericksburg, huh?

I guess I could stay with my brother. No NICO'ers in the Shenandoah Valley? Surely some JMU student...

nissanrcer240

Quote »where at are we gonna meet at in Fredricksburg??[/quote]

i think the lot would be the perfect place to meet in Fred., i think the lot is the reason why we originaly planned on meeting in Fred. b/c theres already alot of cars down there already...

so Fredricksburg it is, now we need a time and i guess an exact place to meet, i think maybe we could meet somewhere in the main part of Fred. and then all ride to the lot together, maybe like McDonalds , Burger King...not necacarily one of those places but you know some kindof landmark that will be easily found , we'll worry about that when we get a date though firstlol....

heres some possible dates, this is assuming that you guys want it to be on a friday night, i think that would be better b/c thats when the most people come to the lot from my experience....

June 20 , June 27 , July 4 , July 11 , July 18 , July 25 , August 1

i think maybe July 11 or 18 would be good, what do you guys think.....hey s14kaibigan, i still havent seen you down there, i went down last saturday, did you see creative customs celica?

Return to “Northeast Region”