Northen VA meet anyone?

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
nissanrcer240
Car: Cars, Girls,Basketball

its very possible(but not likely) that i might have mine by july 25th

black s13

so, are we meeting at an easy place, (like fudruckers?????) or all trying to find our way to a park??

nrcooled
Car: cars, duh

black s13 wrote:so, are we meeting at an easy place, (like fudruckers?????) or all trying to find our way to a park??

I say meet somewhere then go. I hate trying to find public parks. I need big neon signs damnit!:thinker :D When you guys get this all together post a new thread with all the finalized details

BTW I am SR equiped:ylsuper

240dreams
Car: 240's

The s14 I saw was in Manassas. It looked stock but had a big az Blitz intercooler on it. I drove by while it was on the side of the road for some reason, so I couldn't catch the plate. Nismo13 sounds familiar. I think I saw that on a car at a dealership in Manassas.

s14kaibigan

yeah, the S14 that I'm thinking of has the Blitz fmic and its also a zenki. He works up in Manassas, so that's a good reason to see him there.

SimpleS14
Car: '95 SE w/kouki conversion

Man.....seems like there are alot of people that are boostin'.

I will have my day......some day.....

:(

nissanrcer240

Quote »The s14 I saw was in Manassas. It looked stock but had a big az Blitz intercooler on it. I drove by while it was on the side of the road for some reason, so I couldn't catch the plate. Nismo13 sounds familiar. I think I saw that on a car at a dealership in Manassas. [/quote]

went to the lot last night, i saw that s14, with the intercooler, i know its the one b/c i remeber seen the license plate that had nismo13 on it, and it said silvia in between the headlights....that guy with the sr'd s13 coupe was there last night too... wasnt a bad turnout at the lot overall, i got there at 9 and it was empty, so we left for a while and came back around 10 and it was startin to fill up

River Randy
Car: Boats, cars, kids

What is the statous of this get together? Last I heard it was looking like July 24th. Is that still moving forward in Fredericsburg?

nissanrcer240

yeah the meet is happening July 25th, and in Fredricksburg, thats a definite....theres probly going to be another post to make it official, keep checkin back in the NICO meets section, i want to hurry up and get it organized, the quicker we get it organized and i guess you could say advertised, the more people we can get to come

s14kaibigan

ok, I'm going to start a new thread on it.

nissanrcer240

look in the... Virginia 240sx BBQ-July 25th ...thread, thats the official one(this ones just to help bring my post count up:) )

Return to “Northeast Region”