new item for tuning BullyDog

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
dldjros69
Car: 2012 Evo Gsr
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

rich2342 wrote:But the company hasn't done their due diligence rushing to put a product which is "incomplete" to make a buck.
I think that is how bully dog rolls. We spoke about this before!

2 things happen here

There is no way they could get this device to work with all the different engine codes.

and secondly

If there were bugs that were unfixed at release we are the ones to blame. Doc, and all of us constantly harassing bs to release this device.

So darryl, start a pay pal account and lets take donations and the nexts time you come to my area to visit family maybe you can sneak away and we can go get my monster 2.5 dynoed. (Maybe little andy can come tooo)

rich2342
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

dangeris wrote:
Funny that you mentioned it but a couple of the guys at BD has never heard of technosquare. And they've been doing tuning for a while. I know cause some of my friends run this product on other car and truck applications. BTW,..BD is also ran on Nissan Race teams. I doubt that Technosquare is even considered.

Keep in mind that dynoing a car has lots of factors. Not every car will yield the same results. A dyno can be manipulated is so many ways that someone can run a dyno at 50mph and show incredible gains on any given product. I am not sure what you are running on your 3.5 but on my setup, I'm running more than the avg. joe. Stillen lightweight pulley, Racingline y-pipe, Fast Intentions full catback, ignition advance just to name a few. Obviously, my gains will be felt more than someone who is running a stock 3.5. But as you mentioned, to each's own. I'm more than happy to recommend this product to anyone.

BTW,..Since you are skeptical on this product, then perhaps you'd be better off purchasing the Technosquare product and posting your conclusions on the product. I'm sure it would make for an interesting read and comparison..
http://www.technosquareinc.com/nissan.htm

It's a different application not a plug and play. You send your ECU to them and they dyno tune and test it.

Give it a read.

And dangeris, I understand your intent a realize no harm no foul. The boards are for spreading information right?

dangeris
Car: 08 Code Red 3.5
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

rich2342 wrote:
http://www.technosquareinc.com/nissan.htm

It's a different application not a plug and play. You send your ECU to them and they dyno tune and test it.

Give it a read.

And dangeris, I understand your intent a realize no harm no foul. The boards are for spreading information right?
Yes this has been posted here before. A lot of guys are hesitant on sending their ECU to a shop and being down. Aside from that, Techno Square has no plans in the near future of doing ANY modifications or fabrications on any model year Altima...Coupe or Sedan. How do I know?...Because I just called them to confirm. And again, this tune is custom built to the customer's specific modifications, ie, headers, down pipes, cat-back, intake, etc.

A viable competitor of BullyDog would be UPREV. Basically, you'd take you're car to the "preferred tuner" and they would get the ROM off the car (about 15 minutes). They send it to UpReav and the modify the ROM to your specific mods and re-upload the ROM back into the ECU. The price depends on the software you pic but the Osirius S/W is $300 plus the dyno time of the shop who's doing the tune.

Danny, there's an Uprev tuner in Lansdale..RT Tuning. They have a dyno so they can get the #s if need be.

Rich, there's a couple of other tuners in NY you might want to check out if you're interested in this. I'm not sure how far they are from you so check them out on the web. uprev.com

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

dangeris wrote:Danny, there's an Uprev tuner in Lansdale..RT Tuning. They have a dyno so they can get the #s if need be.
Ive heard of them thru the grape vine

Lets do this!!!!!!!!

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Here's their dyno pricing...

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

dangeris wrote:Here's their dyno pricing...
right click - properties

ahh its ok to click the link

60 bucks aint bad!!!!!!! i was in lansdale last night

Throckmorton
Car: 2007 Altima

[QUOTE=dldjros69]I think that is how bully dog rolls. We spoke about this before!2 things happen hereThere is no way they could get this device to work with all the different engine codes. and secondly If there were bugs that were unfixed at release we are the ones to blame. Doc, and all of us constantly harassing bs to release this device. QUOTE]

Nissan lists 3 ECM’s for the 2007-2009 Sedan 3.5Nissan lists 7 ECM’s for the 2008-2009 Coupe 3.5

The part numbers for the 3.5 Sedan:L32009 2007+ SE3.5L32010 2007+ MT L32011 2007+ SL3.5

The part numbers for the 3.5 Coupe:CL32002 2007-08 CVTCL32003 2007-08 MTCL32008 2008-09 CVT (AIRRF) 50 state emission CL32009 2008 MTCL32010 2008-09 CVTCL32011 2008-09 MTCL32015 2008-09 California Emissions

The ‘shared’ units are 009, 010, and 011. So, 7 different ECM’s cover the 3.5 Coupe and Sedan.

Source: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

I have no idea where the rumor started that "There is no way they could get this device to work with all the different engine codes." Who started that untruth? I would have to think that the only reason someone would say this is to try to take the heat off Bully Dog R+D for not doing their job before offering the product for sale.

Someone please enlighten me. In the 8 months since we were alerted that Bully Dog has a tuner for sale, the first post was on 02-04-09 for Nissan cars, the very cars that we own, why oh why didn't they test all 7 ECM combos for the 3.5 V6? And get the product to work properly out of the box???? Is this too much to ask of BD? I think not.

As Ricky Ricardo said to Lucy," you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Shouldn't the same question be asked of Bully Dog?

And if anyone truely believes that dldjros69 and Doc caused Bully Dog to release a product that was not quite ready for prime time.......you might still believe in the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus.
Modified by Throckmorton at 6:39 PM 10/8/2009

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

1.6L - 8W90A 8W90B 8W92B1.8L - 1FJ5A 8W87B EL17A ZW44A2.0L - ZJ73A ZJ73B ZJ75B ZT91A2.5L - JB01C ZN66A ZP03A ZP62A 9J51C ZD89A JA91C JA03A ZD85E ZP61A JA05E JB15B JA04E 3.5L - AC705 AC810 ZK01B JB11D JA14B ZK01D ZB065 7Y200 CM40C JA16B ZB075 ZN30A CF40D 9J460 ZH94A ZN55B JA16A CF010 CF48D CM41B ZK01C CM30B AC406 1AL3A CM31B3.5HR - JK68A JK67B JK61A EV12A EY81A JK60D JK64A 1NA9A EV10A JK61D EV52B JK60C JK69A 1NA0A 1NA9B 1NB1A EV51A JK64C JK65A EV51B JK64B JK69D4.0L - EA67A ZP52A EA62B ZP13A ZL12A ZL30A ZL32A ZP35A5.6L - ZH43A ZQ12B ZT09C ZQ13D ZR04B ZC015 ZW12B ZE42A ZQ13C ZT28C ZT26C ZC05A ZH43B ZR22B ZR28B ZR04D ZR21B ZT08E ZT20B ZT20D ZW23D ZE07B ZT09E ZJ05A

Those are atleast all the engine codes for the Nissan models since 2005 til 2009.

You want them to test out all those engine codes?

1. you dont have an altima or a nissan2. i think i paid more than enough for my unit3. you still havent learned how to talk and not be an @sshole

but seriously if they tested all those units the price would have been 500 or more.

i like the way it worked out, i only had to wait 2 weeks and it works great for me.

Your still a b**** bounce troll

Throckmorton

dangeris wrote:Here's their dyno pricing...
Here is the problem that I have with dyno testing. Testing is done at WOT, correct? Let’s play nice and look into our crystal ball and give Bully Dog the benefit of the doubt, and say that BD finally got every Altima application working as advertised. Some will say that this is wishful thinking, but follow my logic on this one.

What if the BD tuner gave real world performance gains in the 2500-4500 rpm range, under less than full throttle? The dynamometer would not show this gain over the stock set up, would it? No it would not.

Or, lets say that with the BD set for maximum performance, the dyno showed that at 6900 rpm, the Altima 3.5 produced 5 more horsepower , give or take a couple of horses.

What I am saying is that maybe the butt dyno would be more accurate in this case. You would feel more of a gain in the midrange in everyday driving, unless everyday you drive balls to the wall and flat out. You just could not prove it by dyno testing.

All of this is just my proselytizing, and is pure speculation, which is quite frankly what I do best.

But it could happen, couldn’t it?

Alt.ImaCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe

Regardless of whether people feel a difference in driving after uploading the premium tune, I for one would like to see someone do some dyno runs so that I can decide if the product is worth the price. I don't have unlimited funds, and must choose which mod to do next based on how much it costs and what I get for it.

A racingline Y-Pipe is supposed to add 13 WHP for about 250.00.

If the BD adds 5WHP for 350.00 I probably wouldn't buy it. If it adds 20, I probably would.

I don't really care if BD did it's own testing because I'm suspicious of manufacturer's claims to begin with. I'd much rather see results from the real world.

Sure, there are a lot of factors when comparing dyno runs. But I think in general the results will help a lot of people decide what to do. Where do I send my dollar?

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

Alt.ImaCoupe wrote:A racingline Y-Pipe is supposed to add 13 WHP for about 250.00.

If the BD adds 5WHP for 350.00 I probably wouldn't buy it. If it adds 20, I probably would.

I don't really care if BD did it's own testing because I'm suspicious of manufacturer's claims to begin with. I'd much rather see results from the real world.
To be honest with you id get the y pipe if you are basing it off of gains only. the bd tune has the same feeling as me adding my header. And that came out to somewhere between 6 to 8 hp. I doubt you will get 20 hp. (the bd reps claimed that on my 2.5 i would get 10 to 12 hp, thats the same that truck add ons said)

But dont forget the BD tuner comes with so much more than just a tune...

Now a dyno isnt good enough, stop thinking so much dude

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Throckmorton wrote:
Here is the problem that I have with dyno testing. Testing is done at WOT, correct? Let’s play nice and look into our crystal ball and give Bully Dog the benefit of the doubt, and say that BD finally got every Altima application working as advertised. Some will say that this is wishful thinking, but follow my logic on this one.

What if the BD tuner gave real world performance gains in the 2500-4500 rpm range, under less than full throttle? The dynamometer would not show this gain over the stock set up, would it? No it would not.

Or, lets say that with the BD set for maximum performance, the dyno showed that at 6900 rpm, the Altima 3.5 produced 5 more horsepower , give or take a couple of horses.

What I am saying is that maybe the butt dyno would be more accurate in this case. You would feel more of a gain in the midrange in everyday driving, unless everyday you drive balls to the wall and flat out. You just could not prove it by dyno testing.

All of this is just my proselytizing, and is pure speculation, which is quite frankly what I do best.

But it could happen, couldn’t it?
That's all good but in the end it's still speculation. I can tell you that the gains with the BD doesn't stop at 4500. My cars pull harder then it ever did. Trust me!

What I want to know is that you can't dyno a CVT but yet Nissan said it's stock HP is 270. How the heck did they get that number if you can't dyno a cvt?...

Throckmorton

didjros,

I am only talking of the Nissan Altima 2007-2009, and if you completely read my post, you will see that I am referring to the 3.5 V6.

I have listed my source for the total number of ECM’s listed in the Nissan Parts Book, I have no idea what the information you posted is, or where you obtained it.

I’ll answer a few of your questions.

1. “You want them to test out all those engine codes?” YES,YES, YES, but not all of them, just the ones that Bully Dog claims to make a tuner for. Not too much to ask, is it?

2. “i think i paid more than enough for my unit.” Don’t blame me, it’s your money.

3. “you still havent learned how to talk and not be an @sshole” I’m sorry that the facts I have stated don’t fit your preconceived ideas about the Bully Dog Tuner. Since you have been one of the more vocal cheerleaders for this tuner, I know that it must be painful for you to read posts where people question why the tuner does not work as advertised.Please show me where I am incorrect in what I have posted, and I will correct it.

“but seriously if they tested all those units the price would have been 500 or more.”How did you come up with this number? Did you just take a wild guess? Or do you have inside information?

As I have previously stated, I have no problem with Bully Dog as a company. I know that they make quality products., and someday, this tuner will be thought of as a quality product--one that works as advertised.

Throckmorton

dangeris wrote:
What I want to know is that you can't dyno a CVT but yet Nissan said it's stock HP is 270. How the heck did they get that number if you can't dyno a cvt?...
Simple, Nissan used an engine dyno, no transmission . Once the engine is in the car, a chassis dyno is used.

nurseryboy
Car: 09 370z 6MT Touring + Sport

Throckmorton wrote:I’m sorry that the facts I have stated don’t fit your preconceived ideas about the Bully Dog Tuner. Since you have been one of the more vocal cheerleaders for this tuner, I know that it must be painful for you to read posts where people question why the tuner does not work as advertised.Please show me where I am incorrect in what I have posted, and I will correct it.
I'm so sick and tired of people coming on here and bashing something that they don't even own. How do you know it isn't working as advertised? (I'm talking about those who have it working with their engine code, which I believe is just about everyone now.) Mine installed just fine right from the factory and while I can't prove (by dyno, I'm CVT) that it made a difference, you can't prove that it didn't. This goes both ways buddy. At least we HAVE one, though, so we can talk from experience with it. If you are that obsessed with having to come on here and talk $%#^ about it, why don't you go and buy one for yourself so you can make an educated conclusion based on your own experience? Right now you have no merit in discussing whether or not it works. Buy it, dyno it, and if it's the junk you think it is, send it back and get your refund, then come back on here and tell us "I told you so". Until then, while I'm fine with your skepticism, please don't talk to us like we're idiots for buying it. We took the chance in buying it, we like it, and that's really all that matters. If you're not happy enough with our conclusions, don't buy it and go spend your money on some other mod. It's as simple as that.

/rant

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

I am only talking of the Nissan Altima 2007-2009, and if you completely read my post, you will see that I am referring to the 3.5 V6.

Well im sorry you only want to talk about a few engine codes and expect massive results. How many other car companies does this thing work for? From sports cars to freaken trucks. i think they did more than enough R&d.

1. “You want them to test out all those engine codes?” YES,YES, YES, but not all of them, just the ones that Bully Dog claims to make a tuner for. Not too much to ask, is it?

Yes its 2 much to ask... When stillen builds a body kit, that kit is gonna fit every coupe, but that same kit isnt gonna fit a freaken mustang. This unit does.

3. “you still havent learned how to talk and not be an @sshole”

vocal cheerleaders <<< that is just cocky bull shiit right there. You speak down to people, thats why nobody wants to discuss things with you.

Ive hung out with many members and we discussed shiit like this face to face with respect.

If you and i were sitting at a bar or any of these members would you talk shiit like this. god no id knock your block off!!!! Same goes for these other guys.

“but seriously if they tested all those units the price would have been 500 or more.”How did you come up with this number? Did you just take a wild guess? Or do you have inside information?

YOU DAMN RITE I MADE THAT NUMBER UP.

I hope to see your donation for the Danny Dyno later today when i set it up.

Im not putting my car on the track, and i think most tracks are closed around here. < thats all a wild guess

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

dldjros69 wrote:....Im not putting my car on the track, and i think most tracks are closed around here. < thats all a wild guess
Not True Danny, I'm racing the bike at Monticello NY this weekend! ooooo..I can't wait for Monday!

Throckmorton

nurseryboy,

As I have repeatedly said, I believe that Bully Dog is an honest, competent manufacture, and they make quality products I am happy for you, and others like you, who have had no installation problems, and for the most part, have the tuner work as advertised. I do not doubt that the installation of a BD tuner increases performance of the vehicle. The question is “How much improvement”

Sorry if you feel that I am bashing them. If you consider factual information ‘bashing’, then so be it. Quite frankly, I was not aware that one has to own something before you are allowed to question if it works as advertised. Silly me, I thought that intelligent conversation was one of the reasons forums existed. I guess I was incorrect. It appears that facts or disagreement have no place when the discussion is about the pros and cons of the Bully Dog tuner.

I have a suggestion for you. If you are “so sick and tired of people coming on here and bashing something that they don't even own.” you should contact the forum management and have them state that fact in the rules of the forum. I did not see that restriction when I signed up. I must have missed it.

You asked “How do you know it isn't working as advertised?” You must be kidding, right? Is this a trick question? Here is how I reached this conclusion: I read every page, all 26 of them so far. Anyone who is not wearing rose colored glasses, or drinking the Bully Dog kool-aid, can read that many, many people have had problems getting the tuner to install and function as advertised by Bully Dog.

Look at the posts from September 1, from people who purchased the tuner, but were having problems, or were skeptical about the tuner. Are you upset at them for expressing doubt? Why not?

Dexion 9-01 but I still have to wait for my update Ranga14 9-02 I hope they can get all their issues sorted out…gearhead05 9-03 in the hopes that in a month or so everything will be worked outSentientbydesign 9-03 Some of us would just like quantifiable proof.Dexion 9-09 Well so far I am not having any success for the Bullydog tuner.mcheddadi 9-9 btw just realised that the rev limiter delete doesn't workunknow 9-10 those features are not ready yet and they will provide them…Dexion 9-10 call tomorrow and ask why isn't the rev-limiter feature working.Dexion 9-12 us 3.5L guys are not seeing anything!rich2342 9-14 Nice canned response.. Basically go F yourself.. we have nothing..white6spd 9-19 Finally got mine to work.dangeris 9-29 the tech support guy said don't waste my time trying to get it to work cause it wont. Now he tells me . Someone should really revise their tech pubs department. Dexion 9-29 Still waiting for them to update the Rev-limiter glitch on the 3.5'sunknow 9-30 The glitch is even if you increase the rev limit it won't change anything it will stay same as stock.dangeris 9-30 Well you're right about the rev limiter...it doesn't workdangeris 10-1 Well I've tried calling BD a couple of times today and I've went on hold for at least 10 minutes or so with no one taking the call. Try again tomorrow!mcheddadi 10-3 probs are for both since its not implemented correctly (CVT + MT)

This is how I know that it isn’t working as advertised. I didn’t post these, did I? No, I read them on the forum. Can anyone read these posts and tell me that the tuner works as advertised? Sooner or later I suppose it does.

Unlike “YOU DAMN RITE I MADE THAT NUMBER UP” dldjros, I base my opinion on facts, not emotion.

Show me where I am incorrect, and I will correct it.

nurseryboy
Car: 09 370z 6MT Touring + Sport

Seriously dude.. if you'd spend half the time you do writing all these posts and finding all these (now resolved) issues, and put it into actually buying it and reviewing your own personal experiences with it, you'd sure save yourself a lot of time. You could actually bring something useful to the table then. If you want to keep focusing on things that have already been resolved, though, be my guest. I never said you weren't free to do so. Just as I'm free to make comments about how I'm sick and tired of them

Zerep
Car: A/C 2.5R

Man throck is the guy we need running the research teams for a cure to cancer cause man I think I finally understand him but all I will say chill this product Is made for many vehicles with so the advertising is usually generic meaning they copy and paste what this product does for most cars under what It does for altima. My impresion after driving with a tune for like two months and taking it off a week ago to move around with out the tune I need to rev it upward of 3000rpms before I could chill at 2000rpm or2500 that's my review lol

crayzitalian3
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S

I'm not trying to come off rude or mean, im just giving my 2 cents:

the fact of the matter is, the people who have the Tuner have had problems with it working in the past. but bullydog worked there butts off hard to make sure they can create a file to upload to the tuner to make sure it would work with each of our vehicles.

yes there were some fortunate people out there who received the tuner and it worked from the get-go. some of us "Had" problems with the tuner working and now just about all of us have it working now. and for everyone that had it had good things to say about it.

as long as the owners have it working and are happy with it, then there really isn't much to say. i would like to see a dyno too to see what kind of gains I received from the tuner, but i know for a fact that i have seen gains and thats all i need to know.

if you have doubts with the tuner, then don't get it and go bash somewhere else you know, it's not like you can't do it, but to keep hearing it over and over again gets annoying.

Ranga14
Car: Boosted 08 Altima Coupe 3.5

I concur. I'm happy with the product I spent a hair over $300 on. My earlier posting was hoping they'd get some of their issues sorted out for some that couldn't get it working and since then they have. The only thing there is left to fix is the rev limiter I believe but at the moment, the pros greatly outweigh any cons with this product.

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Yeah I called up Bully Dog today and spoke with one of the guys in Tech support and I was telling him how in the premium tune I had set the rev limiter to 7100RPM but when I went to test it, the CVT would shift about 6300RPMs. His response to me that they've been struggling with tuning with some Nissans. He said that although I have it set to 7100RPMs the OEM setting of 6300RPMs can not be manipulated by the tuner, that it's embedded deeper into the software that the tuner can't even change it. But he said a valid test would be to have the car in park and rev the motor up to 7100. So basically redline on the 3.5 is 6600RMPS. the light should theoretically light up at 6600. But with the tune on and set to 7100, the light should light up at that mark. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds like Nissan built in a safety into the system so the motor doesn't blow due to aggressive manual shifting.

What are your thoughts on this guys?.. I s this BS or tru story. I know my friend had a later year RX7 and even after changing out the ECU, there were some parameters he could not set. This could be viable reason why the rev limiter isn't working or it does when the car is in park but not when it is in motion which kinda defeats the rev limiter properties... I dunno.. All I know is that there is def. a big change in the performance in the mid-range and above. I actually feel the car pulling which I've never felt before the tune. So yeah I'm happy with it.

DaCoupe
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 6MT, 2006 Ninja ZX-6 636, 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

Hows the tuner working out for the 2.5ers? still good gains?

Did anyone buy the Bullydog GT tuner?

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

I am wondering the same. I see a bunch of arguments building up in the thread, and I don't feel like reading through it all. How many people think the Tuner is worth it. I installed headers and am going to need to delete the code, plus a tune for my headers and intake would be nice.

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

DaCoupe wrote:Hows the tuner working out for the 2.5ers? still good gains?

Did anyone buy the Bullydog GT tuner?
I got the Gt...

Send money to my mine or darryls pay pal and find out.

i love it and stand by it...

Rob - just get the dang thing

White2.5
Car: 2009 White Altima Coupe 2.5 CVT

Alright... After 26 pages of post, I have a few questions about the BD's GT tuner. Has anyone successfully installed the tuner on a 2.5 CVT? If not, are the issues based on the engine codes? (I.E.: Engine codes not being written into scripts for certain vehicles the tuner is accessible with.) If it is the engine codes, is BD willing to write a script for your specific engine code to be downloaded? I need certainty that the product will work and not be to much of a hassle to install. As well, I don't look at this product as a $300 HP gain. I think that is where many are looking and not considering the other features the tuner has to offer. So, when I ask if this is a positive performance tune to our vehicle please base it on all aspects of the tuner.

Can anyone answer the top questions with strong feedback and if so how is this tuner a positive $300 buy in your experience? Thank you.

dldjros69
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

Im sure you read that i have been one of the biggest cheerleaders for BD.

I have a 2.5 6mt. But there are several guys on here that have a 2.5 and have successfully installed it. Nick Aka Crazyitalian has it installed.

If the tuner does not install properly bd will assist you in copying your ecu and writing a tune. It will be less than 2 weeks.

All the features the tuner offers are cool. Digital Rpms, speed, and coolant. Plus much more.

Jump on it

White2.5
Car: 2009 White Altima Coupe 2.5 CVT

Thanks for the reply. Your right; I did notice you out of everyone else for being one of the bigger contributors towards the positives for 2.5 owners. Unfortunately for me, I noticed you had the 6MT rather than the CVT. That is why I neglected to ask you specifically through PM, E-mail, etc. Do you know if any of the other members had success with CVT? If I remember correctly, did the CVT prevent some of the features of the BD tuner as well?

Dexion

dangeris wrote:
That's all good but in the end it's still speculation. I can tell you that the gains with the BD doesn't stop at 4500. My cars pull harder then it ever did. Trust me!

Interesting! I don't feel any difference at all from the tune, only the +2 timing advance.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”