Great Northeast S-chassis Spring Meet, June 7th 2009

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
omgjacki
Car: I have a few 240s

Okay guys. After the epic fail of the "Massive end-of-the-year Nissan Meet" this past weekend, it made me want to get everyone and their 240s out for, what I hope will be the biggest S-chassis meet on the east coast. Probably a long shot, but lets do this.

Me and a couple guys on another forum have been talking about this for a few days now and we're getting down to the seriousness of it. We're shooting for Sunday, April 19th, with a rain date of Sunday, April 26th.

We haven't picked a location yet, but that's where you guys come in. If you have an idea for a place that's sort of dead center of everyone from Maine to Virginia, post it up.

I'm hoping that by planning 6 months ahead of time that guys from all over the place, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, etc. can come out and this way no one has the excuse of, "Oh it's too cold" or "My car is in winter mode" or "I didn't know about it." There's no way people shouldn't be able to come out. The goal is to have the largest S-chassis meet on the east coast. Lets see if we can pull this off.

Please help plan this by posting up ideas for places and opinions.

We are trying to keep this a strictly S-chassis meet. Although we don't have the right to tell someone they can't come because they have a Maxima.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OFFICIAL S-CHASSIS MEET INFORMATION

I am letting everyone know now, there will be ZERO tolerance for inappropriate behavior, burnouts, revving engines and all that shi--tuff. I will personally come up to you and ask you to leave. I may only be 5' 3" but I have no problem holding ground for us to be able to enjoy a few harassment-free hours together from the police.

Date: Sunday, June 7th, 2009Rain date: Sunday, June 21st, 2009Time: 1:00 PM. I will be there much earlier, but this should be a reasonable time for everyone.Place: Fort Washington State Park, Fort Washington PA

We will have flyers provided by Kal (Kaleo55). They will be downloadable so that you can hand them out to all of your friends, enemies and grandmothers with S-chassis.

Food Products:Burgers: SR20DET.240, driftneil, Cidate, northjerseys13Hot Dogs: SR20DET.240, driftneil, CidateChicken: OutToWinPAHCHamburger Rolls: CidateHot Dog Rolls: CidateAssorted Bags of Chips: kainvamp, Harman850T5Doritos: Pretzels (hard & soft): Harman850T5, omgjackiFruit: Other: chaosdrifter06 - veggie burgers; Kaleo55 - chili, teriaki chicken; Cidate - cheese; kainvamp - salsa; SR20DET.240 - pulled pork; zeedakay;

Condiments:Ketchup: streetstarsprideYellow Mustard: streetstarsprideSpicy Mustard: Mayonnaise: Miracle Whip: Relish: Pickles: Peppers: Other:

Drinks: NO ALCOHOL!Soda: nissan2787, drifterswanted/91240kat, chaosdrifter06Iced Tea: White CometJuice: Bottled Water: streetstarspride, flohtingPointIce: Other: chaosdrifter06 - energy drinks;

Paper Products:Napkins: omgjacki, DroptopDrifting, bklyns13Cups: omgjacki, bklyns13Paper Plates: omgjacki, zeedakayPlastic Utensils: omgjacki, bklyns13Plastic Bowls: omgjackiTrash Bags: nissan2787, TekuDrifter18Foil: OutToWinPAHC, nissan2787Plastic Wrap: Other:

Miscellaneous:Charcoal: Lighter Fluid: Grill Igniter: Grill Utensils: White Tents: Foldable Tables for Food etc.: Coolers For Food and Drinks: Other: OutToWinPAHC - kickball; rob912 - football, basketball, prizes;

If you need a place to stay please list your name below. We understand a hotel for the night may cost a lot and maybe you can crash with us locals. You may contact OutToWinPAHC to discuss crashing with him.

-Vagrants Your user name here and number of people with you if you need a place to crash

Attendees Name, Vehicle1. OutToWinPAHC (Kevin): black LS6 S13.5 hatch, 3 guests5. Kaleo55 (Kal): red/gray KA-T Kouki S146. omgjacki (Jacki): flat black S13 hatch, Type-X tails7. nightsauce (Danny): soon to be painted S13 hatch8. DroptopDrifting (Dave): red 1994 240SX 'vert, 2 guests11. project blackout (Will): primer S13 coupe, 2 guests12. rob912 (Rob): red RB20 S13 hatch13. nissan2787 (Erwin): green S13 hatch, 18 guests33. drifterswanted/91240kat (Jay): black KA-T S13 coupe34. TekuDrifter18 (Justin): green Type-X S13 hatch35. northjerseys13 (Sean): multi-colored SR S13 hatch, 10 guests46. SR20DET.240 (Max): black S13 hatch, 1 guest48. Driftneil (Neil): black Kouki or Zenki49. jdmwill (Will): black KA-T S13 coupe, 5 guests55. Sil80315 (Kalvan): SR S13 coupe, 3 guests59. usmctankmech (Rick): 1989 Silvia K's clone, 2 guests62. Slappy (Tom): black S13 coupe, 15 guests78. slo_coupe (Matt): black S13 hatch79. GSDKinked: Kouki80. chaosdrifter06 (Aaron): '91 300ZX80. XTCShri2222 (Shri): green/black S13 coupe, 6 guests87. Chaotic_Warlord: black S1488. DJButton:89. d-wade (Eric): S1490. Cidate: red S13, 1 guest92. Haitian_King: Q45, 1 guest94. twisted99s10 (Dusty): red S13, 4 guests99. bklyns13: S13100. Onizuka: S13101. kainvamp: blue S13102. Ghost518: blue S13103. zeedakay104. Loki (Chris): S13 convertable105. Harman850T5 (Ron): S13 convertible106. White Comet: S13107. streetstarspride: 5 guests114. northjerseys13115. flohtingPoint (Jim)

Please put your real name somewhere in your post so that we're not running around addressing people like Kevin, "Yo, OutToWin!" Haha, although it would be amusing to hear OMG before my name every ten minutes, lets try to legitimately get to know each other.

If you have any more questions you are more than welcome to contact myself or Kevin for further information.Kevin's e-mail address is OutToWinPAHC @ aol.comMy e-mail address is jackibenoist @ yahoo.comYou can also catch me on AIM at omgjacki anytime during the day or night. If I don't get back to you right away, don't worry, I promise to get back to you within two days.

JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE SOMEONE'S NAME NEXT TO AN ITEM, DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T NEED IT!
Modified by omgjacki at 2:05 PM 5/10/2009

omgjacki

I will be updating this as we get more ideas and as details arise.

Spread the word! Post this everywhere, put it in your sig! Put flyers on people's cars! I don't care. Come April, I want to see at LEAST 250 S-chassis.

=)

Drifting240sxTST

I say we try St. Mikes school in Levittown. It has a nice park lot. and it is clean and big

omgjacki

We'll need permission for a place like that, which we won't get and I can guarantee that the L-town cops won't let us stay there anyway.

jspec603
Car: 92 verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

I'm down for this. Are you posting anywhere else other than here and Tri-state? Only suck part is we may very well still have snow up this way at that point.

omgjacki

I only know of it being here and on TST. I'm at work, I only get a few sites so I couldn't post it anywhere else.

jspec603

If you'd like, I can post it up on Zilvia and 240sxone. That way the event can get more coverage. Being that your the one trying to set all this up, you really should figure out a few places ASAP and get permission. Having a few cars show up is not a big deal, but if it gets into the higher digits...

Also, better setup some ground rules. Last thing anyone is going to want is to drive XXhrs and then turn around to head home because some a$$ clown decides to do something stupid.

chaosdrifter06
Car: 1991 Nissan Stanza

Awwww...no Z-chassis?

Drifting240sxTST

NVM I am gonna be nice. G/l with it. I do not know if i will go now.
Modified by Drifting240sxTST at 9:39 PM 11/10/2008

twistedlanes
Car: 1992 Silvia Hatch

how about we make it a BIG!!!! meet and find some crazy venue to host it..... e-town? that way there can be drifting? THe oval maybe? if you ask those guys. ummm...idk lol just throwing **** out...

omgjacki

Like a CL event? Just try to get as many people out to one as possible? That's like, all Petty.

twistedlanes

you should tho..and if you say there is gonna be drifting you know ppl are gonna show up. since your planning it in advance you should be good on ppl coming. Just talk to the ppl where your hosting it get it approved give it a name and start posting up.. EVERYWHERE!!!

Elbowblk
Car: 95 240sx

ill go..... if someone buys me a double cheeseburger

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

I might shoot NJ Motorsports Park an e-mail and ask about the pricing on hosting an event there, maybe during another event, we could meet up and mingle too. I'd like to take a look at the new track and I'll be down there a few times next season anyhow. I'd love to put on a BIG s-chassis meet Cali stlye on the East Coast sounds like a plan. I've been planning something like this anyhow. Soon as the details get worked out and if it can get set-up as a big event I'll try and get it up in the NICO national events forum too.

twistedlanes

sounds like a plan... bet lol

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

I'd like to attend as long as the event isn't in some asscrack of the country hours and hours away from me. Don't let me down Jacki!

jspec603

lol you should go anyways! Hell, we'll have to drive hrs and hrs away. Better make it good Jacki! lol

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

I drive to VA and GA and plan on California and a flight to Tokyo. I think a drive from Western PA to North Jersey wont kill you. Or wherever else it could take place.

BTW feel free to plan something for this time, but I'll be working on a national sized meet around the same time and place, so if that meets your needs then just attend that.

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

North Jersey I can do, Philly I can tolerate, NYC probably, but things like deep south Jersey, or Maryland, or Pittsburg are just too much for me. Anything where I'd need to stay overnight is something I usually have to pass on. Don't bother changing plans over little ole me though.

xC4RNAG3x
Car: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 1993 Nissan 240sx Hatchback

I'm def in.....if theres no exact location picked yet. There is always the Reading Expo, where they had the last drift camp and autocross at. Im sure they'll let us use the huge parking lot they have i'll cruise down and take pictures of it. Im sure if you collect X amount of money from a couple people like 25.00 pr person we could rent it out for a day or 2. Just state that it'll be a car meet and if people want to drift ask them if you could. Because i know during the drift camp and stuff they had one section for drifting another for autocross one section for a huge car show and another part was practice area, and plus they had tents and stuff set up. So im sure if we can get enough people to go we could have a huge BBQ there with everyones car there and some drifting going on without it being a problem. Check for pictures tommorow ill have them posted of the parking lot..............but yeah im def in (Note: you should get a list of people that want to go ahead of time with phone numbers) hope we can get alot of people to go.

madBOOSTED
Car: 98 Nissan 240sx

Im in on this, my car will be all nice and pretty by then.

we should rent out a paintball field and have the meet there

xC4RNAG3x

hell yeah AMIN to that, I love to paintball...I don't have the best gun but it gets the job done. (Gun: Spyder E99)

Kaleo55
Car: 95 240SX

I'm pretty much always open to a S-Chasis meet if it's within a reasonable distance. Also don't forget about our 240SX brothers on IFX... They cover a lot of folks in NYC, Long Island and NJ.

xC4RNAG3x

Im telling you the Reading Expo center would be a perfect place its big enough and its a fair distance between all surrounding states. But if not I wouldn't mind driving up to maybe almost 3 hours max and thats pushing it.....so i don't know I would like to keep the meet more along lines of PA but I wouldnt mind having the meet in DE or WV or NJ maybe MD but thats it.

northjerseys13
Car: sr'd s13 hatch

I'm down also as long as its in NJ,NY, or PA...If possible we should barbaque, get a swap meet going, or even invite some vendors.

madBOOSTED

BBQ should def be a must.

I use to have a scion tc and we had some pretty sick meets in some parks in md. BBQ and table and everything you needed, DJ, sh!tload of cars and a bunch of people playin football soccer. it was pretty fun, had a good time.

we should do something along those lines

northjerseys13
Car: sr'd s13 hatch

bump....because we should all start working on getting this thing going

xC4RNAG3x

First we need a list of names/numbers/email adresses so we can contact one another to decide where its ok for everyone to meet and who would be bringing what where etc. Something like that to get us started out I mean **** we have about 4 months or so to get everything squared away.

madBOOSTED

Okai well lets get this started, im not gonna give out my number on here but if you email me ill be more then happy too.

How many people are expected to show up???

Rhudy - [email protected]

omgjacki

Well Saturday night we had a cruise through Philly, and with only 3 days notice, had about 15 cars show up. I'm hoping with 4+ months we'll get at least 100.

Return to “Northeast Region”