EX forum is dead here, is it normally this slow? Is there a more popular forum to get info on ex?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
rodneyLH
Car: 911
A3
EX35
MDX
Kosmic

I can't seem to find an active forum for the EX, but maybe I am not looking in the correct area. Seems like this on gets little to no use and is practically dead. Almost feels like Myspace after Facebook was out for 10 years

NJGuy
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD

Things have slowed down a bit here, but I don't think the forum members here have abandoned this site entirely to move on to the "latest and greatest" online platform. I'm not sure you'll be able to find a more active forum than this one when it comes to the EX.

This has been discussed a couple of times before:
https://forums.nicoclub.com/ex35-forum- ... 80445.html
https://forums.nicoclub.com/why-so-litt ... 13719.html

It's been over a year since I've moved on from my EX35, but I do try to respond to questions in newer posts where I may be able to help.

Bocatrip

This forum, as far as I can remember has never been that active. In addition, the EX35/EX37 / QX50 are not exactly enthusiast cars that will generate a whole lot of action. If you can find another site that is active, please inform us as I'd love to find one myself! Regardless, the EX is one of the more reliable Infiniti work horses that can bring many years of great service to it's owners. It is also the last proven 6 cylinder and possibly the best torque converter transmissions before Infiniti transitions to CVTs entirely. Enjoy your car.

CDNicecube
Car: 2010 EX35 Journey+Tech+Navi

I noted that as well, of late. I come and check once or twice a week now. But try to help when I can.

The EX is not such an enthusiast car per se but it is a “sleeper” car. But I love mine. I have been shopping around for another rear wheel bias AWD car of about the same size, luxury and reliability and I just can’t find any: even the new Infiniti are front wheel drive bias car. BMW are nice, and perhaps I will have to sacrifice reliability for a RWD bias driver... as mine has been mostly reliable (except for 3 fuel pumps), I’ll keep it for a while. It drives soooooo smoothly, it is really that good of a car.

sev
Car: 2010 Infiniti EX35

Yeah its been pretty dead here lately.

I got the melting dash problem on my 2010. I recently had another 2010 come up in the junkyard (wow it was sad to see), and I went and picked out the dashboard. Will be replacing mine soon.

Funny story, the car i picked it from was ONE serial number less than mine! mine is 616, the donor car was 615.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Keep in mind, the EX wasn't a great seller, and EX owners aren't typically 'enthusiasts,' per se.

I look at the numbers weekly - there's a LOT of traffic, but some folks simply find te info they need and move along w/o posting.

The good news is that our experts (you guys) are super-helpful and welcoming, so we'll stay the biggest, just as we've done for the past 15 years. :)

Nikkivegas
Car: Infiniti Ex35 Journey

I just bought a 2008 Infiniti EX Journey and it has some problems so I came looking for this forum. I plan to post and ask advice and hopefully someday be able to give some. It’s an incredibly equipped car and I hope it will be a good one.

nate2011
Car: 2011 Garnet Red EX35 AWD Journey

Been here since June of 2015... more of a lurker ... as I don't have much experience with wrenching on the EX35 and later incarnations...

I have been able to use the archives and continue to screen newer posts for knowledge and occasion support.

Stated above the EX35 is not like a Miata or S2000 where the forums are active and vital - also filled with a surplus of misinformation - so I use what's available.

Thanks to all who do participate & those that no longer enjoy ownership but to return to share experience.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”