So I went out this morning to get this done.
What you'll need: T15 Torx screwdriver.
If you have ramps to raise the front up for extra clearance, even better, but not really needed.
1. Under each fog light is a plastic splash panel that's attached to the front bumper by three screws.
2. Remove these screws (see pic below) and you'll be able to push the panel up and slide your hand in to find the back of the bulb.
3. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock it and pull the bulb out and down so you can see it.
4. Replace bulb and slide it back into the fog light housing.
5. Put the screws back in and you're all done.