Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

dinger240 wrote:count me in
you got it. Thanks.

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

Hey Bubba, you got me on the list yet? I probably won't drive (cause the condition of my car) but I'll be there for any tech help and to cheer the losers on. lol

Don't forget me bro!

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Dattebayo wrote:Hey Bubba, you got me on the list yet? I probably won't drive (cause the condition of my car) but I'll be there for any tech help and to cheer the losers on. lol

Don't forget me bro!
You're on the list now. Glad to hear you can come again.

J14cm7
Car: 95 240sx S14 SR20det

Add me to the list. Me and my buddy are coming but only in one car. Does he still need to register?

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

J14cm7 wrote:Add me to the list. Me and my buddy are coming but only in one car. Does he still need to register?
Will do I'll need his first/last name to get him on the list.

Thanks.

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

I sooo want to go this year just to meat the LC and kick Nala in the nuts. I'll do my best to get up there.

J14cm7
Car: 95 240sx S14 SR20det

His name is Brian Fields. Thanks Bubba

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

J14cm7 wrote:His name is Brian Fields. Thanks Bubba
Done.

troskinatior
Car: A Two Tone Piggy Coupe

This sounds like fun so I'm thinking about coming up. I won't be driving but my brother will, so I'll probably just volunteer. His name is justin trosky. Do you know if there will be any convoys from NJ to carlise?

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

Bubba1 wrote:You're on the list now. Glad to hear you can come again.
Thanks. Do you have my full name? Email me pls.

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

troskinatior wrote: This sounds like fun so I'm thinking about coming up. I won't be driving but my brother will, so I'll probably just volunteer. His name is justin trosky. Do you know if there will be any convoys from NJ to carlise?
Both of you are on the list. I believe there's a group coming from Trenton and a group that'll cross northern NJ (from CT) that you might be able to hook up with.
Dattebayo wrote:
Thanks. Do you have my full name? Email me pls.
You've got mail.

flohtingPoint
Car: 2004 Z16 Corvette Z06

I didn't see anything about no non-nissans, but I'd love to come up there with my Corolla for autocross. The potential for that many runs is far too much to pass up.

Name: Jim NewmanTires: R-Compound Hoosier A6's and Kumho V710's. (just in case we have some type of PAX)Car: 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

flohtingPoint wrote:I didn't see anything about no non-nissans, but I'd love to come up there with my Corolla for autocross. The potential for that many runs is far too much to pass up.

Name: Jim NewmanTires: R-Compound Hoosier A6's and Kumho V710's. (just in case we have some type of PAX)Car: 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS
Any make car is welcome, and there are no restrictions for mods/tires. You're on the list.

flohtingPoint

Bubba1 wrote:
Any make car is welcome, and there are no restrictions for mods/tires. You're on the list.
Sounds good =)

Also, feel free to use me for tech or helping out with taking a group of new folk or unfamiliar folk on a course walk after the drivers meeting. Basically, if you need any help with setup and such, let me know. James(dot)newman(at)flohtingpoint(dot)net.

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

flohtingPoint wrote:
Sounds good =)

Also, feel free to use me for tech or helping out with taking a group of new folk or unfamiliar folk on a course walk after the drivers meeting. Basically, if you need any help with setup and such, let me know. James(dot)newman(at)flohtingpoint(dot)net.
Thank you, we really appreciate that. The track will be operating pretty much nonstop over the two days (assuming we can get enough folks to pitch in) so anytime during the event you want to help out, we'd be thrilled.

flohtingPoint

Bubba1 wrote:
Thank you, we really appreciate that. The track will be operating pretty much nonstop over the two days (assuming we can get enough folks to pitch in) so anytime during the event you want to help out, we'd be thrilled.
Not a problem =)I'll also be bringing my autocross kit which consists of tools, battery powered impact, various vehicle fluids, tire pump, floor jack, tow strap, etc.

Edit: I can also be used if folks need an instructor their first couple laps. I help out with level 1 schools quite a bit so I have plenty of experience with instructing folks on navigating.

I figure the autocross area is where I'll spend 99% of my time and the rest will be sleeping/eating, so I may as well help out while I'm not running.
Modified by flohtingPoint at 3:25 PM 3/23/2010

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

flohtingPoint wrote:
Not a problem =)I'll also be bringing my autocross kit which consists of tools, battery powered impact, various vehicle fluids, tire pump, floor jack, tow strap, etc.

Edit: I can also be used if folks need an instructor their first couple laps. I help out with level 1 schools quite a bit so I have plenty of experience with instructing folks on navigating.

I figure the autocross area is where I'll spend 99% of my time and the rest will be sleeping/eating, so I may as well help out while I'm not running.

Modified by flohtingPoint at 3:25 PM 3/23/2010
That's awesome and I appreciate the offer for instructing too, but right now, we have a couple of grizzled vets lined up to do instruction. Being you're an experienced instructor, I'd be very interested in getting your feedback on improving things.

jbretz
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe+OEM 2 tone

im trying to figure out how i register here. Ive clicked the link and it keeps bringing me back to the main thread. If someone has any information please contact me. Time is running out and I would like to get registered. Thanks,

Jesse

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

jbretz wrote:im trying to figure out how i register here. Ive clicked the link and it keeps bringing me back to the main thread. If someone has any information please contact me. Time is running out and I would like to get registered. Thanks,

Jesse
You are at the right place. By posting here on this thread you are now officially registered to participate on the track. Welcome.

Your next step if you haven;t done so already, is to handle your admission to the Carlisle Performance and Style show itself..

http://www.carlisleevents.com

mcheddadi
Car: R8

I said I'd be there in the ALtima section thread but forgot about this one here lol.

count me in! autoX is niiiceee!!!

troskinatior
Car: A Two Tone Piggy Coupe

Bubba1 wrote:
Both of you are on the list. I believe there's a group coming from Trenton and a group that'll cross northern NJ (from CT) that you might be able to hook up with.
Alright thanks, I am horrible at directions and 3 hours on google maps equals 4.5 hour for me

And is this event only for nico or is there going to be other car clubs/fourms there?

jbretz

great i will be registering this friday and ill see everyone at the show. Me and my buddy will be showing up in both our coupes. Fresh oem. Cant wait

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

jbretz wrote:great i will be registering this friday and ill see everyone at the show. Me and my buddy will be showing up in both our coupes. Fresh oem. Cant wait
Great, please give me your friends first/last name so he can join you free as well.
mcheddadi wrote:I said I'd be there in the ALtima section thread but forgot about this one here lol.

count me in! autoX is niiiceee!!!
LBC already gave me your name, You're good to go.
troskinatior wrote:Alright thanks, I am horrible at directions and 3 hours on google maps equals 4.5 hour for me

And is this event only for nico or is there going to be other car clubs/fourms there?
It's open to anyone. Any club, any forum, any make car is welcome. If you know anyone that's interested, please spread the word. We just need folks that want to do it to identify themselves on this thread.

There will be some other car clubs at the Performance and Style show. I know there is a large Lexus club that meets there, though not many of them autocross or drift.

Didderson
Car: 1990 240sx fastback; '88 Hardbody pickup; '74 Datsun Z

Bubba1 wrote:
Oh suure sure, just let him in and we'll all have our asses handed to us hahaha jk!

I'll also be offering to help with whatever on saturday. Don't think I'm coming on sunday. It's getting closer!

jbretz

tom you can help me and jimmy. but i dont think jimmy's gonna be hitting up the track. Id like to but i dont know if ill have my diff by then

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

hey wats up tallest kid on nico is coming............

again

lol.....if u need any help w/ stuff lmk im deff down for doing something to help. I dont know how coherant ill be in the am this year but im deff down

i dont check this area alot so just email me if you want me to do starting line or w/e u need me to do im down or just tell me the day of lol [email protected]

edit:where do i pay i rem last yr i paid like $50 online somewhere r we doin that again or am i just retarted n cant read well lol
Modified by PhEnoM78 at 7:11 PM 3/24/2010

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

PhEnoM78 wrote:hey wats up tallest kid on nico is coming............

again

lol.....if u need any help w/ stuff lmk im deff down for doing something to help. I dont know how coherant ill be in the am this year but im deff down

i dont check this area alot so just email me if you want me to do starting line or w/e u need me to do im down or just tell me the day of lol [email protected]

edit:where do i pay i rem last yr i paid like $50 online somewhere r we doin that again or am i just retarted n cant read well lol

Modified by PhEnoM78 at 7:11 PM 3/24/2010
Hey, welcome back! It's the same drill as last year. Here's the link.

http://store.carlisleevents.co...at=22

Quick question. I remember last year you brought a guest. Are you bringing one this year? If so, I'll need their name to make sure they get in free too.

Thanks.

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

Bubba1 wrote:
Hey, welcome back! It's the same drill as last year. Here's the link.

http://store.carlisleevents.co...at=22

Quick question. I remember last year you brought a guest. Are you bringing one this year? If so, I'll need their name to make sure they get in free too.

Thanks.
lol shes no more but i may bring darryls daughter aka dangeric lmao jk jk i love busting on him about his daughter its so much fun

ummm idk yet but ill lyk bc one of my friends seemed interested in coming but ill keep you updated

raw0330
Car: 95 S14.5, 99 P11, 85 S12, F4i, F2, R1

Put me down for autox and drift...probably 2 cars and (I guess) I'll have to bring the wife for the weekend.

I missed this by a few days last year due to parts delays for the sr-swap....very excited to go this year!

Bubba1
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

raw0330 wrote:Put me down for autox and drift...probably 2 cars and (I guess) I'll have to bring the wife for the weekend.

I missed this by a few days last year due to parts delays for the sr-swap....very excited to go this year!
You're both on the list.

Return to “Past NICO Events”