well maybe i should show my rhd project still not done!

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
k00laid83

Well I think it's about time I show my finished project. It's been a very long time since I've posted on here but I might as well show off the finished car. I have more pics to share but I have to get them from instagram. Any way I'm back on here since I want to have a place to show my dual projects. I have a 2002 audi a4 for a daily driver and I have a project that will be shared with the Audi and the S13. I recently got a some really good subs for christmas that were given to me by the gf's dad. So lets fast forward to valentines day the gf got me a Samsung tab 3 for a present, and she knew that I've been wanting to pull this project off. Now the project goal is to have the tab run as my head unit for both cars. That means I have to make a fiberglass mount kit that will be able to hold the tab in place. So that means fiberglassing, bluetooth links, and so fourth. I've already made fiberglass enclosures for the s13 and my system has a double din jvc dvd/cd deck that I'll be eliminating from the car, and my whole system is running off of an 800 watt 4-channel amp. For the Audi the plan is to remove the stock stereo, and have a marine 4-channel amp run the stock speakers, then have the tab link to a bluetooth adapter that's hooked up to the amp, from there the volume will be controlled by a volume control knob. The tab will be held in by magnets that will be glued to a slim case. So the whole point of this is to take advantage of google maps, all my music being saved to my tablet, and the simplicity of just grabbing your tablet or ipad and sitting it in the dash and just going. I'll make sure to try and update and take pics as much as possible. So back to the s13 I just recently picked up an HKS sports exhaust and 3inch catalytic converter for the car. Next step is to buy better coilovers and get rid of my cheap coilovers I got. I think I'll be leaning towards Stance coilovers. I'll update with pics once the exhaust is installed.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”