CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
User avatar
idelgado782
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 pm
Car: Nissan Rogue 2011
Location: Dirty Jerzey!

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby idelgado782 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 am

Hey Guys!! I just put some Motegi's MR107 On my ride yesterday! Check it out!!


Image


N.Saibot
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby N.Saibot » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 pm

trying to post a pic!! nothing

User avatar
rdub2k4
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:49 am
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS
Location: San Angelo, TX
Contact:

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby rdub2k4 » Thu May 02, 2013 6:43 am

Haven't done much to her. Added the side steps and we recently got a brand new front and rear bumper due to Mrs. Rdub2k4 getting rear ended by some lady not paying attention... Only cosmetic damage thank goodness.

Image

Image

I'll be wrapping the rear chrome piece above the License Plate in Carbon Fiber this week, if the weather lets up.

kcrowe
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:57 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby kcrowe » Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 pm

rdub2k4 wrote:
I'll be wrapping the rear chrome piece above the License Plate in Carbon Fiber this week, if the weather lets up.
How 'bout you swap pieces with me so I can have the chrome and you can just wrap a plain silver one? haha.

User avatar
rdub2k4
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:49 am
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS
Location: San Angelo, TX
Contact:

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby rdub2k4 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:21 am

kcrowe wrote:
rdub2k4 wrote:
I'll be wrapping the rear chrome piece above the License Plate in Carbon Fiber this week, if the weather lets up.
How 'bout you swap pieces with me so I can have the chrome and you can just wrap a plain silver one? haha.
PM me. I might want the color matched one :)

kcrowe
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:57 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby kcrowe » Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 am

rdub2k4 wrote:
PM me. I might want the color matched one :)
Haven't been on here long enough yet to be able to PM, however it is moot anyway. I just realized something. The Special Edition package doesn't have the Intellikey system does it? My SL does, so I have the button in that piece above the license plate.

User avatar
rdub2k4
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:49 am
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS
Location: San Angelo, TX
Contact:

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby rdub2k4 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:26 am

kcrowe wrote:
rdub2k4 wrote:
PM me. I might want the color matched one :)
Haven't been on here long enough yet to be able to PM, however it is moot anyway. I just realized something. The Special Edition package doesn't have the Intellikey system does it? My SL does, so I have the button in that piece above the license plate.
i have the push button release under the license plate, that's how I open my hatch. No intellikey though. It's like a rectangle button, and a spot for the backup camera.

rvcullen
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:56 pm
Car: 2011 Black Rogue S

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby rvcullen » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Figured I would post a few pics of my 2011 Rogue here, for fun! Still looking to change some more stuff, rims, tires, etc. But gotta wait for the $ fairy to show up!
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
ImStricken06
Posts: 5052
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 am
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento
Location: Within Range
Contact:

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby ImStricken06 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:11 am

rvcullen wrote:Figured I would post a few pics of my 2011 Rogue here, for fun! Still looking to change some more stuff, rims, tires, etc. But gotta wait for the $ fairy to show up!
Image

Image

Image

Image
lol we've discussed your car before: post6454439.html?hilit=camo#p6454439

cheer218chic
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby cheer218chic » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Can anyone tell me what wheels Leo2005 has on his black rogue?

User avatar
SlimSlammedRogue
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 am
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby SlimSlammedRogue » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:44 am

May I Play?
Image

User avatar
ROGUEPLANET
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 am
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue se

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby ROGUEPLANET » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I dont think ive updated my gallery since ive completed all the cosmetic stuff ive done to my car. So i figured i would update it.
I didnt end up using the DRLs, so those pictures are old. I did vinyl wrap the door handles which i think brought all elements together.

Image Image
Image Image
Image

User avatar
TaiLuu
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD
2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
Location: 319/515, Iowa

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby TaiLuu » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:06 am

Sally during the Ice storm we had 6 months back
Image

User avatar
SlimSlammedRogue
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 am
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby SlimSlammedRogue » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 am

ROGUEPLANET wrote:I dont think ive updated my gallery since ive completed all the cosmetic stuff ive done to my car. So i figured i would update it.
I didnt end up using the DRLs, so those pictures are old. I did vinyl wrap the door handles which i think brought all elements together.

Image Image
Image Image
Image
do you have a write up on the projector retrofit? and can you tell me how you seperated the housing from the glass?

User avatar
ROGUEPLANET
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 am
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue se

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby ROGUEPLANET » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:31 am

I had someone do them, but you can you tube videos and see how they do it. You put it in a oven and pry the Hell out of it after taking them out, time is of essence.

User avatar
SlimSlammedRogue
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 am
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby SlimSlammedRogue » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:48 am

ROGUEPLANET wrote:I had someone do them, but you can you tube videos and see how they do it. You put it in a oven and pry the Hell out of it after taking them out, time is of essence.
and how much for the retro? and any pics of it at night with the cut off and anything

Deenyc86
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 pm
Car: Nissan Rogue SL 2013

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby Deenyc86 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

2013 Rogue SL AWD What you guys think ?

User avatar
Rogue One
Moderator
Posts: 7622
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
Location: Florida, USA

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby Rogue One » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 am

Deenyc86 wrote:2013 Rogue SL AWD What you guys think ?
:worthless:

User avatar
Rogue One
Moderator
Posts: 7622
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
Location: Florida, USA

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby Rogue One » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 am

Image

User avatar
DTASFAB
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 am

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby DTASFAB » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 am

I posted about Iggy in the introductions thread. He currently shows 381 miles. These pictures are a few hours old, and Iggy hasn't been moved since they were taken. He's still in the same place.

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Rogue One
Moderator
Posts: 7622
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
Location: Florida, USA

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby Rogue One » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:33 am

DTASFAB wrote:I posted about Iggy in the introductions thread. He currently shows 381 miles. These pictures are a few hours old, and Iggy hasn't been moved since they were taken. He's still in the same place.
Iggy ? Care to elucidate? I have two Iggies, Stella and Eli.

User avatar
DTASFAB
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 am

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby DTASFAB » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 am

Rogue One wrote:Iggy ? Care to elucidate? I have two Iggies, Stella and Eli.
The frosted steel of this Rogue causes it to change color. The 1998 Beanie Babies Iggy and Rainbow were initially mistagged, so Iggy the Iguana was labeled as a chameleon and Rainbow the chameleon was labeled as an iguana.

Since Iggy is supposed to be blue and my Rogue is mostly blue, that's where the name originated from in my arguably unhinged mind.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Identify ... 611/g.html

User avatar
rdub2k4
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:49 am
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS
Location: San Angelo, TX
Contact:

Re: CHATROOM: Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby rdub2k4 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:24 am

Image


i think I'm gonna slap the Varrstoen's on her this week, just to see how it'll look.

MHC F150
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue
2006 Ford F-150
2004 Nissan Altima
1986 Nissan Pulsar

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby MHC F150 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Our new 2013 Rogue. First addition has been to order weathertech liners for the front, rear & cargo as our CO winter is coming soon.

Image

Image

User avatar
darylzero
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 am
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby darylzero » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Just Polished and waxed my Rogue over the weekend. Mirror shine :biggrin:

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
ImStricken06
Posts: 5052
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 am
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento
Location: Within Range
Contact:

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby ImStricken06 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 pm

nice wax job DZ! thats perfect before the harsh and salty winter. once i get my car back together (lol) ill polish her up too.

User avatar
darylzero
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 am
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby darylzero » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks ImStricken! Yep I polish and wax her up right before and after winter. I used the Meguiar's M205 Polish and Meguiars NXT wax 2.0. I think their wax comes out amazing. I used a DA polisher and have gotten much better with that tool.

followingnfront
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:32 pm
Car: 2017 Maxima S

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby followingnfront » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Yesterday the dealership tinted my step Mom's Maxima and my Dad's Maxima, and the 2 front windows of my Rogue....

Whatcha think?

Image

User avatar
Rogue One
Moderator
Posts: 7622
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
Location: Florida, USA

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby Rogue One » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:02 pm

followingnfront wrote:Yesterday the dealership tinted my step Mom's Maxima and my Dad's Maxima, and the 2 front windows of my Rogue....

Whatcha think?

Image
Looks great! If I may ask, how much did it set you back? I swear the tint job on my current Rogue isn't as dark as my last one. :frown:

followingnfront
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:32 pm
Car: 2017 Maxima S

Re: CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Postby followingnfront » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Rogue One wrote:
followingnfront wrote:Yesterday the dealership tinted my step Mom's Maxima and my Dad's Maxima, and the 2 front windows of my Rogue....

Whatcha think?

Image
Looks great! If I may ask, how much did it set you back? I swear the tint job on my current Rogue isn't as dark as my last one. :frown:
We didn't pay anything ;) ... But just the two fronts on the Rogue would have cost between $50-$75...

The tint is pretty good. The tinter said the Rogue comes with 20% tint on the rear windows from the factory and I wanted the fronts to match, so he put 20% on the fronts, and honestly from inside the car, the fronts seem ever so slightly darker than the back lol.

My Dad got 35% tints all the way around on his Max, and you can barely see inside. I think it all depends on the tint

My Dad's Max with 35% tint:
Image


Return to “Rogue Forum”