CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Hey gang,

We've got a ton of awesome new Rogue on this forum. We also have a ton of great threads with pictures included...

Let's consolidate into one thread with some great pictures.

If you've got a Rogue, post your pictures here!

I'm especially curious to see any modified Rogues.. Any aftermarket wheels, spoilers, other accesories? Anybody have a turbo kit on there yet?

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

I would love to post pictures, but it's entirely too complicated. On the Azera forum you merely choose "Add attachments", browse imgs and attach! All forums should, and must, be that simple.

got.me.a.rogue
Car: 08 rogue sl awd

cdmuile wrote:I would love to post pictures, but it's entirely too complicated.
first thing to get is a free outside image host that is user friendly.http://photobucket.com/ is the one i use. your free account is set-up and running within minutes when you register.

once your account is active the browse and upload tools are simple to understand and complete step by step tutorials walk you through.http://photobucket.com/sitemap

after your pictures are uploaded you have several options and html codes ready to copy/paste into your forum posts

as well as having slick slide shows created for you at the click of a button

http://s269.photobucket.com/al...eshow

it's a free service , give it a shot and get your shots seen

rogueagent08
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL

Not the coolest, yet, lol. but hey it's pic of mine just a few days after rolling it out of the showroom.

jklph

Here are pics of my 3 month old Rogue:

Bibbers
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Black

Wow, having trouble posting pics, the post image button isn't doing anything

philipa_240sx

You cannot 'upload' images to the NICO forums. You have to upload to a photo sharing website like Flickr first.

There is a step-by-step instruction in the FAQ (see top of page):

zer...tures

Bibbers

Bibbers

Here's a pic of "gunner"

philipa_240sx

I cleaned up the img tags for you. If you edit your post, you can see what proper img tags look like.

BTW, several peiople are looking for side window visors/shades likes yours. Where did you get them? Dealer, aftermarket?

exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

Still in love with my white baby.. This is the shot of when I first got her home:

mlmcgahee
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s

2008 Nissan Rouge SL FWDAddons:Chrome Grille InsertsSpoilerBody Side MoldingFront Windows Tinted

This Photo was taken today at the main entrance to the Augusta National Golf Club. The Masters Golf Tournament starts next week. If you look just up above the spoiler you can see Magnolia Lane and the Masters logo in yellow flowers at the end of the lane.

Thirakul
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

3 7" lcd monitors + dvd unit in glove compartmentSpoiler Front tinted windows

SOON, QR25DE header w/out catLED conversion for taillights/signals & interiorHID 6000k bulb upgrade
Modified by Thirakul at 7:26 AM 4/7/2008

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

just another one of my precious (or half of her) at our new house. shes super dirty and does not evennn look it, haha. but i refuse to wash her until after it supposedly rains tomorrow.

miznic
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Here's Blue Thunder - finally picked her up a week ago today. She's a rolling advertisement all on her own - every time I come out of the grocery store, my house, or my office, I see someone admiring this one. Guess I better be thankful that I'm one of a small handful in middle GA with one of these babies! My fiancé is a computer engineer - with all the features that the Rogues have, I told him it's basically him - with wheels!

It's kind of strange to drive a car that has more intelligence than half the folks I know... lol

XbRogue

Here is mine..

paulvanharte
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Carbon Silver

Our Gotham Grey,Sl AWD, sunroof, window tint and rear spoiler, chrome insertsSo far we love it( 2000 km on it)Paul

mistergib
Car: 2008 Silver Nissan Rogue AWD SL

Eikon wrote:Hey gang,

We've got a ton of awesome new Rogue on this forum. We also have a ton of great threads with pictures included...

Let's consolidate into one thread with some great pictures.

If you've got a Rogue, post your pictures here!

I'm especially curious to see any modified Rogues.. Any aftermarket wheels, spoilers, other accesories? Anybody have a turbo kit on there yet?
I just joined this forum...I have a 2008 Silver Rogue AWD SL.....I havemodded it with the following: Premium Package, SedonaSuede Dash Cover, Burlwood Dash Kit, Door Sill Protectors,Garmen GPS, Bose Premium, Rear Spoiler, Splash Guards, Painted Side Mouldings, Protective Wheel-well Mouldings, Chrome Grille, Rear Bumper Protector, color-keyed hoodscoop, tinted front-side windows.

I think that I have done it tastefully, which means, that if you weren'tfamiliar with the Rogue, that you would be hard-pressed to know that itdidn't come from the factory this way....(I may be only fooling myself, butI do like what I've done..). Take a look at the following link and see what you think: http://www.nissanroguesuv.com/...r/107

Gib

Modified by mistergib at 5:45 PM 4/6/2008

RogueSeeker
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD & 1997 Ford F-150

I hope this works! Here are pix of the new Rogue. As with many on the forum it's loaded - AWD SL with Premium pkg, leather pkg and moonroof.

I'm almost into week three of ownership and like it more every day!

dk

roguemocker
Car: Nissan Rogue `08

paulvanharte, I LOVE the bug deflector/guard on the hood!!! Where did you find that?! I haven't been able to find it within the U.S. Nissan parts links, was it something only Canada has right now? VERY SNAZZZY indeed!

paulvanharte
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Carbon Silver

Thanks for the comment. Yes I got that one here in Canada. I believe they are listed on Ebay as well. Suprised the US dealers dont have them yet

Paul

philipa_240sx

paulvanharte wrote:Thanks for the comment. Yes I got that one here in Canada. I believe they are listed on Ebay as well. Suprised the US dealers dont have them yet

Paul
Some of these accessories are not OEM Nissan but rebranded parts from other mfgs and may not be available at other dealers. Example: The dealer I bought my Rogue from was offering the same Weathertech floor mats but with the Nissan logo instead. Same goes for the hood deflector I had on my Altima, it was made by Lund and had a small label 'Nissan' in one corner.

I believe individual dealers get these products made (or approached by those selling them) in much the same way you can get golf balls made with your company logo. This way they can add value and make a few bucks selling the accessories. Now how that relates to Nissan and copyright issues is an entirely different matter.

For a listing of OEM Nissan parts, goto the Nissan USA Parts website:

http://www.nissan4parts.com

Ryepow

Greetings from Charlotte, NC

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

All these Rogue's are just incredible! Nice cars and nice pictures!

Anyone have aftermarket wheels yet?

rogueleader1
Car: 08 Nissan Rogue

Another Gotham Grey entry.....

RL1

NicolesRogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue S

Just bought the 2008 Nissan Rogue last weekend, and just recieved the chrome grill I bought. Many mods to come.

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

I DO NOT have ... aftermarket wheels.. chrome grill finishers.. pinstriping.. Turbos.. lowerng kits.. de-badged body.. ground effects body kits.. or hood scoops.

But...I DO have... a rear spoiler...

a roof mounted DVD player...

and flames !!!

EddNog

Hi, all; updates pics of my car. See if you can spot the things I've done with it (if you click any picture, it will bring up one much zoomed in version of the same picture):

-Ed
Modified by EddNog at 12:08 AM 5/18/2008

mistergib
Car: 2008 Silver Nissan Rogue AWD SL

I really like how you accented the fog lights and mirrors....I went out and looked and mine, then, tried to mask the fogs off and see if I could end up with a nice crisp line, but I had a heck of a time.

What did you use to mask your fogs off with and were you able to obtain a nice, crisp masking line??

Thanks,Gib

EddNog

mistergib wrote:I really like how you accented the fog lights and mirrors....I went out and looked and mine, then, tried to mask the fogs off and see if I could end up with a nice crisp line, but I had a heck of a time.

What did you use to mask your fogs off with and were you able to obtain a nice, crisp masking line??

Thanks,Gib
Thanks, Gib!

Unfortunately (or perhaps in this case somewhat fortunately), the parking garage where I was parking at work damaged my car, so I had to get some minor bodywork done. The person who does my bodywork is a friend of mine, so I asked him to custom paint the fog lamp nacels and the side view mirror trim in silver to match the roof rails, as well as to source the spoiler, paint the bottom part matte black (it's pre-painted in blue from the factory) and install it for me. Since he did the work without me present, I'm not entirely sure how he masked it, but he did a pretty decent job of it.

-Ed

Return to “Rogue Forum”