When to use snow mode?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
martinos
Car: Infiniti m35x

I got my infiniti m35x stuck in some deep snow, and I discovered that the wheels are not posi. Only the front left and rear right were spinning. If I had all four, I might have been fine. I tried to get it out with various combinations of the modes on and off, but no luck. Any thoughts?

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Welcome to NICO, martinos!! Sorry to hear you got stuck, but at least you can get wireless Internet there ... just be sure to post if you run short on food and water!!!

Seriously though, what year is your M35X? Don't know if it has the same AWD system as the EX, but others might know or perhaps you can also post this in the "M" forum.

Cheers,David

302@12psi

martinos wrote:I got my infiniti m35x stuck in some deep snow, and I discovered that the wheels are not posi. Only the front left and rear right were spinning. If I had all four, I might have been fine. I tried to get it out with various combinations of the modes on and off, but no luck. Any thoughts?
How deep? What were your tires? Were you high centered?

martinos
Car: Infiniti m35x

I`ll switch it an m35 forum and respond, there is another similar question there under snow performance.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”