What you guys think???

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
xHighOctanex
Car: 1986 Nissan 720 pickup truck

I got my 86 720 a few months ago for 2$!! Bill of sale only actually says 1$ thought. The guy that gave us the truck payed 497$ in backfees so we could take it. Anyways 3 failed smogs, new vacuum hose, new egr, o2 sensor, thermal vacuum valve, shocks, front tires, and oil change later and it is now driving great on the street. Chopped off the old muffler and have a glasspack for it now, right now it's off cuz I kinda like the sound better. I took the air cleaner off and threw a breather valve on it and a different air cleaner, kept everything with diagrams for when i need to smog it again. Let a friend drive it a while ago and sadly he crashed it so i got a blue fender on it. Really needs paint which brings me to why I'm here. I LOVE this blue and am 99% sure I'm going to paint it this color. It's flex blue plastidip, planning on taking the back bumper off and putting the 2 inch lowering blocks I have in the back tomorrow. Adjusted the torsion bar to drop it about 2 ~ 2.5 inches today (hella funny rake right now lol). Anyways I'll post pictures of the truck and the color I want to paint it. Just want some feedback on what people think. So far I have had good feedback on it.

I have 2 airhorns sticking out under the truck right now I am planning on moving once I find a place to do it, and get more tubing. Also will probably get a new bumper eventually since this one is pretty smacked after the crash.

that rake lol

The Color blue I want

MrShawn305
Car: 1983 Nissan 720 King Cab 4x4 Z24

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see any of the images.

xHighOctanex

It's not you MrShawn. I just noticed that too, do you know a way to fix it? This is my first post on here.

sx moneypit
Car: 2010 370Z
1986 Toyota MR2

xHighOctanex

Return to “Datsun 720”