what mods should i get

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
navysnail
Car: 1990 240sx fastback

dude, daniel, ive read through your posts on this thread and all but 1 on this page alone are all negative/flaming, lighten up man, nothing gets done and no one learns anything when people flame so please stop

thanks

daniel

dude 240kid

the reason i flame so hard is this

99% of the people on this fourm have their thumbs up their *** and no ****ing clue what the hell they're telling someone

you dont need LSD to drift?say that to someone who actually is out there and see if they dont laugh at you.

hamsterball
Car: 1990 White Nissan 240SX Fastback

ok daniel person. can't drift with open diff.. pssh..

What do you say to alll those people out there that are actually drifting without LSD, and have been.

Call them broke or whatever you want, but i know a few that actually drift without lsd.It's not necessary...

I'll admit that it is easier to accomplish it with an LSD, and much easier to hold your drifts with one, but it's totally incorrect to state that you CANNOT drift without it.

i think all of nico forum knows that by now, so there really is no point in arguing. Sorry mate, you're wrong.

End of debate. Anyways, would anybody like to add to the list of what our thread starter should think of getting for his car?

BuudWeizErr

I watched the videos. I will concede that they are decent for open diff.... but his left to right transitions are exactly what we said already. You can't slide at say 45 degrees, and then flip to 45 degrees the other way with an open diff, hes using either clutchkick or power or something to gain more angle after the side to side transfer has already been completed.

Me... When I'm approaching my transfer, I can just lift off the gas slightly, let the wheels counter and catch it and I'm at the same angle I was going the other way.

DriftFactory
Car: Evil S13

Just because he uses a different technique doesn't mean that it is any less impressive. Of course you have to approach open diff drifting differently but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

daniel

ok

if this guy needs to know wha tto buy here1. lsd2. bucket3. damper4. ruca, tie rod, tc rod5. forward link, toe rod6. power

Anand

Daniel, Jason, Ryan, and others

thanks for ending this dumb internet uber drift fight..

Just go out there and have fun... that's what it's all about..

LSD or No LSD, just have dun while doing it, oh and please make sure you make fun of your friends when they are out there doing..

makes it that much "funner" <~ yes, I actually use that word! it's in my dictionary... I'm a FOB so bah... :)

marshun

daniel wrote:marshunjust because you are up against guys like ross etc., doesnt mean ****

you may compete against him but do you pose a challenge?

theres a difference between being up against someone, and going head ot head with them(challenged by them versus obliterated)

see how that works?

you obviously didnt read the thread. i made 7th out of 30+ people. most than half of those people are around the level that ross is at.

read before you try and make a smart remark.

navysnail
Car: 1990 240sx fastback

daniel wrote:dude 240kid

the reason i flame so hard is this

99% of the people on this fourm have their thumbs up their *** and no ****ing clue what the hell they're telling someone

you dont need LSD to drift?say that to someone who actually is out there and see if they dont laugh at you.

what i was saying is that you dont need to flame to get your point across. for instance:

IMO you need an lsd to drift

vs.

dude, your a moron if you think you can drift with an open diff and you are a moron

see thats what im talking about

BuudWeizErr

First 4 things to upgrade:

-LSD-seat and wheel (very important)-coilovers-exhaust

Anand

ChunkiDori wrote:First 4 things to upgrade:

-LSD-seat and wheel (very important)-coilovers-exhaust

I concur!

IlIkEmYz
Car: 06 Z

any specifics on the wheels??diameter?width?offset?

for an s13 that is na

Stuntman240
Car: 91 coupe

more rubber = better traction and controll. but the less sidewall flex the better. i dont know about offset though. pretty much experiment and see what happens. this is an area that is all up to personal preference.

daniel

17x9 <+18 offsetif you have power235/40 front265/40 rear

if youd ont

215/40 front235/40 rear

end of story.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”