The time has come to clean out the garage. Selling a 1993 240sx Convertible I've owned for 15 years but has unfortunately spent the past 10 stored away. Still an automatic with 160k miles on it. Full 5 speed swap included. Located in central Massachusetts
-Still runs and starts well
-Body's in pretty good shape and was painted 10 years ago. Garaged ever since.
-Seatbelts relocated and coupe doors installed
-Every part for the 5 speed swap including 5 spd transmission included.
-Rear windows still work
-Boot in great shape included
- Rot on floors and frame. Despite being garaged and routinely cleaned underneath, it's life before I owned it caught up to it in storage.
- Brake line went on it when moving it around garage. (one of the rigid ones in the back) and it can't be driven more than around the garage/driveway
- Exhaust has a hole or two
- Interior shows its age but is complete
- Need a trailer to take her away
- Rear vinyl window has faded and cracked over the years
Pics are all from the last time I pulled it out and took pictures last fall. Been on a battery charger in the garage ever since. Looking for $1200 or BO
One of the worse spots under it:
Cleaned up a little showing the hole through the floor pan to the rear carpet area:
I can provide further photos this weekend when I get some time to take it back out of storage. Any other questions feel free to email email@example.com