Rick Perry Exposed.

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
stebo0728
Car: 1993 300ZX, White, T-Top

Mostly joking around, but I notice details, and its just kinda silly to make a graphic like that and put the people positionally opposite their stance. I dont think they meant to do it that way, they just randomly made it, I just notice things like that. But its funnier still because if it were reversed, Obama leaning (physically in the picture I mean) toward Cain would be opposite his stance. Maybe a complete mirror image would fix it:

EDIT - whoops forgot to flip the names, and the titles, now were right

There thats better.
Last edited by stebo0728 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

IBCoupe
Car: '08 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD
'17 BMW 330e iPerformance

Except now the party names and the political labels look pants-on-head retarded. Silly.

stebo0728

Ya ya was quick edit, at work, you get the picture

EDIT - there i fixed it again

Encryptshun
Car: 2005 Xterra

IBCoupe wrote: I swear to God: President Obama has been a moderate since we first met him. If folks had really been paying attention, this would have been obvious. It's why I liked him in the first place.
^THIS

But as I heard Bill O'Reilly say about Obama this morning, "Some people will just never like Obama no matter what he does." Unfortunately, certain individuals among that group have spent a lot of time, money and influence making sure theirs were the voices who got heard over the most broad audience. So, instead of a moderate government where we could be working together for the mutual benefit of our country, we have a bunch of idiots who refuse, out of principle, to let the "other guys'" ideas be implemented.

stebo0728

Finally someone has made some sense of Rick Perry and his stance on things:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhDhDRvHaGs[/youtube]

Also, Obama has finally clarified his positions as well:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYoIKTsiV0[/youtube]

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

idahotuner
Car: 2012 ram 2500 6.7 cummins, 93 Sileighty and 93 civic hatch, polaris ranger 2011

i didnt read all this, but to the OP, its proven when ever the government get s to involved s*** goes down, when they step back everything bounces back, just goes to show the reason is lack of faith in the government from the people, so people are scared to invest when they never know what the government is going to come along next and f*** up.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

idahotuner wrote:......, its proven when ever the government get s to involved s*** goes down, when they step back everything bounces back, .....
Can you provide some examples?

Should we be getting of the EPA, Atomic Energy Commission, The Air Traffic Control System, the FCC, Post Office,Social Security, FDA, SEC, etc?

If so what would these agencies be replaced with?

Telcoman

Encryptshun
Car: 2005 Xterra

idahotuner wrote:i didnt read all this, but to the OP, its proven when ever the government get s to involved s*** goes down, when they step back everything bounces back, just goes to show the reason is lack of faith in the government from the people, so people are scared to invest when they never know what the government is going to come along next and f*** up.
Yup. You are sure right about that. Nothing good comes from the federal government.

The interstate highway system -- that's awful.
The national park system -- that's awful.
Hoover dam -- that's awful.
Social Security -- that's awful.
Ensuring that people have the same opportunities for education and access to services regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or creed -- awful.
Establishing that your employer has to pay you at least a certain amount -- that's awful.
Helping citizens in a time of crisis or disaster -- that's awful.
Subsidizing interest on student loans for those too poor to have saved for college but too "wealthy" to go for free -- that's awful.

I could go on all day, but I'm guessing you probably wounldn't want to read it all.

carloslebaron
Car: 95 Nissan pickup XE

IBCoupe wrote:
carloslebaron wrote:Sodomy is a sexual perversion, still is in the crime list of the FBI personal records, so, it is against the law to practice sodomy.
Typically, sodomy is only criminalized when it's rape. Laws against sodomy that specifically target consenting homosexuals were ruled to be unconstitutional in 2003.
Please read the question very carefully, and you'll see that your answer is dangerously stupid, 100% crap, a total attack against the intentions of the fathers of this nation in 1776 and forward:

"Since when SODOMY is constitutional?" :rotflmao

For your information sodomy is a sexual pervert act, since when the US constitution was made to back up perverts? :rotflmao

carloslebaron
Car: 95 Nissan pickup XE

I have read this book written by David Barton "Original Intent".

It is a refreshing book, it has some deffects, like editing too much a phrase given 100 years after the Constitution was made, in order to make it short, as the words of Mather Luther King in his monument in Washington DC were cut in that way that might appear to say something with a different intention than his original words, but 98% of the quotes are quite correct and mean what the Founders of this nation intented to say.

Ladies and gentleman, if you have heard that Jefferson and Madison were atheists or against religion, or that they excluded religion from the Constitution, well, you are a victim of misinformation, because the almost totallity of the Founders of this nation were religious people and in particular they were Christians.

Yes, this book has copied hundreds of quotes where every participant of the making of the Constitution was aware that this document was based in the Bible's precepts, plus that was made specifically for a Christian nation.

Lol, I know that you will reject this fact, but the intentions of people is not observed by their education or affiliation but by their words. Every quote found from these men guides us to a Christian belief or religious intent, to the point that there is no room for atheists to dimninish or erradicate religion from this nation, in other words, the Constitution when appeals for freedomn of religion is not declaring it obsolete but is enforcing its existence in the life of the American society.

Why they enforced the Chrsitian denomination in their quotes is understtod by the fact that regardless of their denomination, as long as the bible was the guidance, the way to worship God was an individual right, and there is not a single record that implies any other religion in their words. We must return back to those times and figure their thoughts, they just fought against Muslims, they imposed their culture over other peoples to become Christians, etc.

So, when we read that the Founders of the USA were not only religious people but that their intent of writing a Constitution was to provide just laws to a Christian nation, we find out that homosexuals are not allowed at all for to be accepted as having rights. On the contrary, the Founders shall never consider such abomination to be part of the society of the new nation.

In other words, president Obama must be impeached by breaking apart the Constitution of United States of America, and the reason is obvious, he is betraying the moral principles of the Constitution.

Lets read some quotes:

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.

"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible" George Washington.

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble fro my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever." Thomas Jefferson.

"The great pillars of all government and of social life; I mean virtue, morality, and religion. This is the armor, my friend, and this alone, that renders us invincible." Patrick Henry.

"The practice of morality being necessary for the well-being of society, He [God] has taken care to impress its precepts so indelibly on our hearts that they shall not be effaced by the subtleities of our brain. We all agree in the obligation of the moral precepts of Jesus and nowhere will they be found delivered in greater purity than in His discourses." Thomas Jefferson.

It is more, between 1700's and 1800's, the citations from these foundres are 34% quoting the Bible, while Common law is only 11%.

There is no doubt that the US Constitution is based almost entirely in the Bible, and this is the way it should be forever, because the Founders fought for a free nation, free of slavery, free of immorality, free of corruption, and today, when you attack the original intent of the Founders you are betraying America, when you are indifferent in front of the corrupt politicians changing our society to the worst, you are destroying yourself and your own family, because such corruption and abominations will get you, sooner or later your and your family will be victims of such immoral acts.

Rick Perry might be the first step to restore our Constitution, schools must use this book "Original Intent" in their classes, America needs to become a great nation again, because....so far...since sissies and drogadicts are in power our country is dacaying all the ways....and no one can stop the crisis unless we go back to the primeval path.

IBCoupe
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD

carloslebaron wrote: Please read the question very carefully, and you'll see that your answer is dangerously stupid, 100% crap, a total attack against the intentions of the fathers of this nation in 1776 and forward:

"Since when SODOMY is constitutional?" :rotflmao

For your information sodomy is a sexual pervert act, since when the US constitution was made to back up perverts? :rotflmao
Since 2003. Not sure how much the founding fathers cared about what their neighbors did in their own homes.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

telcoman wrote:Say goodby to Rick

Telcoman
One of the very few things that Howie and I can agree on. Good Lord, he's a doof.

stebo0728

Gotta say it was a major doofus move to make that "anti-h0m0" clip dressed almost identically to the Brokeback dudes.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

^LOL

I think the statement was mis-heard in general. The meaning actually makes sense, and I don't totally disagree with his point, but his delivery and methodology sucks butt. Unfortunately, most people only hear what they want to hear, which was the first half of his statement.

I hear the gays are surrounding his Texas mansion, intent on redecorating.

IBCoupe
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD

Knowing the rumors about Perry, it's already faaabulous.

AZhitman
Administrator

...which would confirm my suspicions about a lot of Texans... ;)

Return to “Politics Etc.”