No, I would not buy another Nissan, only because of the dealership experience for service. I am someone who likes to have my car serviced at the dealer, even though it might be more money, exc. This is my preference. I have yet to have a positive dealership experience with my 2014 Rogue that now has 43,000 + miles on it.
I've had 8 services so far and 1 trip to stop by to fix something they have damaged. Some of my basic issues with the service I have received, many of them reoccurring problems with their service system, and poor experience now from two different dealers which have had some similar issues.
1. To get an oil change you should not have to schedule it a week or more in advance. It's an oil change. I have no problem with 1 or maybe even 2 days ahead, but it is usually a week or more that I have to wait, which means I really have to plan ahead to do it at the right intervals.
2. the manual states oil changes are every 5000 miles, I understand this was changed in 2014. They always put 3750. Yes this is nit picky.
3. When I schedule my service on line and choose a service that is $80 which includes synthetic oil, I expect you to do that service, I knew it was going to be $80, that is what I choose. Yet when I choose this it is not done. I get regular oil and a $40 bill. When I asked about that, I was told I have to tell them that I want it.
4. I don't understand how there is so much disconnect between the system on their website and the people getting the order. I mentioned the oil changes in 3, but this also happens with other services, I can't remember if it was 30,000 mile or what. But I checked the service online it was $180 I think, I go to pick up the car and they want to charge $360. I spend 40 minutes arguing with them about it, they won't ever look up on their website what I choose, or allow me access to a computer (couldn't get the site to pull up on my phone) to show them show them. Finally they 'figure it out' but still charge me $198 before taxes, at that point I was not worried about the extra $20.
5. When I specifically tell you that I want synthetic and you still put regular oil in, on two different occasions that is a problem. One of the two times they caught it and redid the oil change with synthetic.
6. Only two warranty items so far. Front driver seat wiggles a bit. Passenger side door panel rattles on rough roads. Could not duplicate the driver seat...ok I know that happens. Fixed the door rattle and left a 2 inch scratch on a plastic trim piece. The rattle became worse. Took it back for the trim piece they said someone would call me the next day (this was a Monday) Wednesday I call the guy I talked to, left a message, nothing. Thursday I call again, and also try to talk to the service manager since the other person wasn't there. Someone takes a message, but I don't ever hear anything. Friday, I e-mail the service manager. Monday I try calling the service manager again, same message deal. I finally hear from the first guy and he tells me he thinks it's ordered and will call back when confirmed. Wednesday I e-mail the service manager again. Friday, I get voice mail for 1st guy. So I e-mail service manager and another e-mail address I find. So after all of this.... no direct response from the service manager what to know what his e-mail response is "The part is ordered" don't remember if he used my name or not. It comes in next week they call. I go in they fix it real quick.....except it is scratched again.... this time much smaller and you can tell some black marker was put on it to make it less noticeable. So I decide not going to this dealer again
7. Go to another dealer, select the service on line. Getting oil change, and ask to have the front driver seat checked for a wiggle and the passenger door panel for a rattle. This dealer is about 35 minutes from me (the other is about 15) I dropped it off the night before and mentioned the items to the person I dropped it off with. My appointment was 7:30 A.M. I get a voicemail at 2:30 saying it's ready. I call back at 3:00 and he tells me they kind of heard the rattle in the door but to bring it back another day and they can look at it. That's why I dropped it off and left it there and between my appointment time and the time they called, they had it 7 hours and did not have time to really look at it even though they 'kind of' duplicated it. And guess what they didn't do the $80 service that included the synthetic oil. They charged $40....and regular oil.
I like my rogue, and hope to keep it for a while, but I would not buy another Nissan based on the service experience.