Plug and Use LED headlights for 2015 Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jstasak
Car: 2015 Rouge SV

I am looking to upgrade my stock halogen headlights on a 2015 Rogue SV with a Plug and Use (ie, no modifications) LED headlights. Any recommendation for brand/model that are "white" in color, good quality & good durability. Also, not looking to spend more than $100 on a pair....

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Are you familiar with the expression 'Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good'?

I can't vouch for any of these, but carid has a few kits under $100. Just know that 'you get what you pay for'.

jstasak

In my research, I have seen lumens from 4,000 (per pair) up to 10,000 (per pair) and pricing ranging from $40 to $150+. Many different brands (Auxbeam, XeonPro, Lumen, Oracle Lighting, Cougar and a few others). I have to assume the higher priced ones are better, but that is not always the case....

Anyone have experience with any of these brands (good or bad).

Big Red Rogue
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

I have ones from Cougar and I love them

jstasak

Mind if I ask which model from Cougar ? And are there prices online for a set of two or just one ?

Big Red Rogue
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

jstasak wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:15 pm
Mind if I ask which model from Cougar ? And are there prices online for a set of two or just one ?
These bad boys right here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6 ... UTF8&psc=1

Yungk3y

I have a brand new set of projector retrofitted headlights if anyone is interested in upgrading the headlights. Plug & play. Definitely not for 100 though . DEFINITELY a big upgrade from stock halogen and led bulb headlights

Image Image Image

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

I thought about getting LED headlights if my decade old headlights ever fail.

I’m still on the ledge about them and in no hurry.

They are great for the driver, but they hurt my eyes being the opposing driver.

Hate being at a stoplight or road when those lights shine in my face for a few seconds. Oem LED lights are just as bad.

The great thing about LED headlights is that you will get a great view of the blinded drivers face before they crash into you head on because of them. :rotfl

In my state, all aftermarket LED bulbs are illegal and will fail inspection. So I probably won’t.

Which is ironic because most car manufacturers incorporate LED into their vehicles. :gotme

azieba
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD
2019 Subaru Ascent Limited

If you search, I posted info about a set of bulbs I use that are DOT street legal assuming you install them according to the instructions. They are under $100, found on Amazon, have a 2 year warranty and don't interfere with the FM signal on the crappy BOSE Nav radio that comes with the SL. See this post -> topic624427.html

Return to “Rogue Forum”