No more LimeWire? Bogus.

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
rsmithdrift
Car: 1993 240sx fastback se.

I just d/l'd frost wire and bear share... bear share kinda sucks... screw that.

But Frost wire is the shiznit. I'm glad limewires gone now... I found frost wire because of it. I made a list the past week or so limewires been gone about 20 songs long and I found them all with ease... granted they are all played on the radio and theirfore popular... but still. I had like 80+ peers on some of the songs I d/l'ed. That's more than 99.9% of limewire songs could even imagine having lol.

Besides I remember having an out of date version of limewire years ago (4.1 something or other) and it worked fine till the new update would come out... then nearly quit working after the new update. It would still work but their would be nothing to download. I guess cause everybody was using the newer version and maybe compatability issues??? But lately this seemed to be a trend. All the songs seemed to be on the newest version only. And if you didn't d/l it you were severely limited. For that reason I'm very leery of d/l'ing and old version of limewire... I think you can only share with other people using that version. Like a video game can only be played online with other people who have the same version of it. LFS for example.

RCA

PoorManQ45

RCA wrote:Image
I always found that hilarious!

Every torrent or download program has filters available, but people don't use them!

I set up an inclusion list(meaning anything not on it is excluded) for every search type available. If the file didn't meet the criteria, it wasn't shown. Part of this was filetype, size minimum, quality, and a few others.

I've used all these programs without having an active antivirus at one point or another and have never had an issue when using this method.

Dittoz7
Car: 1997 2f0WtY SE!

Well looks like I found something to replace Dirpy.

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

Works pretty for me so far, hope they don't get shut down too.

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

SO I should stop using Kazaa?

Dittoz7
Car: 1997 2f0WtY SE!

Pretty sure that's what the ancient Aztecs used...

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

no wonder they disappeared, that shizz was unstable.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

krimsonviper wrote:
themadscientist wrote:Limewire, don't you get that from ticks?
No, that's limescale... Right?
:chuckle:

Lyme Disease is quite different. Named after Lyme, Connecticut ... as I recall, that is where it was first found.

Z

Return to “General Chat”