New Z owner in MD

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
kevraei
Car: 2007 Nissan 350z

I'm pretty new to the Nissan/NicoClub community. I just bought a Auto 2007 Z Enthusiast for $14,101 With 49,670k miles. I didn't want a auto. but It's hard to find one for this price and this mileage. I know its hard to believe, But I think I got a pretty good price on it.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

It may be hard to believe but the autos are quicker 0-60 than the manuals are. Looks like the previous owner took good care of it...paint looks great!

Any modification plans for it yet?

Welcome to NICO! :badger

kevraei
Car: 2007 Nissan 350z

Thanks man!
Yeah there's some minor scratches and some tiny touch up paint. Doesn't look like its been in a accident :chuckle: No modifications yet. Just need to see what needs to be done like brakes, oil change it etc. what would you recommend I do. j just got it yesterday. I'm pretty new to the Nissan/Z scene. lol

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Sorry for the slow reply, I was gone over the weekend.

I'm a big fan of doing exactly what you said! Make sure things are right on the Z (or make them right) before you start doing anything else. I just dropped some major coin on my brakes and should be getting some new tires any day now.

After making sure that everything works like it should, if it's me (and depending on your budget), I'd start with suspension stuff. The Z has no way to adjust the front camber and only camber bolts in the rear. For being a sports car Nissan didn't make the stock suspension very adjustable. I'd take care of all of that before you get lowered (if you're looking for that) since you'll need to do it once you do and most owners aren't prepared for the additional expense.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”