Godspeed true Dual exhaust
5/16th's iso copper spacer
tein s-tech springs

coming soon:
Mrev 2
berk cats
osiris tune
a drift missle 240sx

Hey guys and girls whats going on? just switched over from a site which i will not mention that seems to not be taking off. well it is, but its kind of in a really lame direction.im just looking for a site with alot of information with cool members and in my time trolling this site seems to be on point. Im sure it will take me a couple weeks to learn the ropes of this forum seeing as i have only used this site for the last few months just for the search of a drift missle i.e. 350z thats salvaged or a 240sx. I currently own a 06 interlagos fire 350z and love it ( produced in jan just missed being a oil burner YAY). I bought the car out of vermont and drove it back to NY since i couldn't find this color anywhere around my area.Some people arent fans of the color but i absolutly love it :chuckle: pretty sure this car and me are in it for the long haul, not saying this will be my last car loan or car i ever buy. I am just pretty sure ill have this car until im a old man and can no longer push the clutch in. ohhh and im not a cop, seems to be a question i get a lot for some reason. the weird screen name i have is due to a sticker i have been putting on all my cars since i was 16 all next to the driver side window that simply reads "hello officer..." lmao some cops crack up, others dont. well im rambling on now with no point so ill wait for some sort of warm welcome to respond. lol or the cold shoulder im responding anyways haha

MODS:
Godspeed (HKS Rep.) true dual
Fujita Ram air intake
Tein S-tech springs
Painted headlight housings
Debadged
Megan racing test pipes
solid tranny mounts and diff bushings
rear wiper delete

will post some pics once i do some of the research on how to post them. like half hour or so i should be educated lol

http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s38 ... fficer420/

300ZXttZMAN
Car: 1990 300zx Twin Turbo 5 spd pearl white.

My Daily: 2008 Frontier NISMO package, 4x4 Crew Cab.

Welcome to NICO!

how-to-post-pictures-using-photobucket-t521110.html

Now lets see some pics! Also you can ramble on all you want its good because we get to know you! :bigthumb:

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”