"New" G35 owner.

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
IanS
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX, 2010 Subaru Forester XT, 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe.

Well hello there fellow G owners. My name is Ian, and I am "New" around here. I don't really mean the forums as a whole, but this is my first foray into the Infiniti side of NICO.

I've got some big plans, or I guess I did. Already followed through with many of them. The question is, if a guy wanted to put together a build thread, would it be better here in general, or should I use one of the sub-sub forums?

And yes, before anyone asks, I am going to ruin my G. At least according to some, but such is life.

Here she is as she was when we brought her home. Clean Black on grey 6MT coupe with Brembo package.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Wow what a beauty!!
These cars are timeless classics and future collectibles IMO.

IanS
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX, 2010 Subaru Forester XT, 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe.

PalmerWMD wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:16 am
Wow what a beauty!!
These cars are timeless classics and future collectibles IMO.
Thanks. It was incredibly clean considering it had over 190,000 miles on it when acquired.

Sorry to hear that you think the may be classic hahaha. You may want to avoid my build thread.

We actually contemplated a 350Z, but the G's were significantly cheaper for same/similar build sheets and miles. This one was extra inexpensive due to the high miles, mismatched tires, and annoyingly loud fart can exhaust.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”