R34 RB25DET NEO ECU Wiring Diagram/S14 F3 Wiring (PICS)

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
TimTurboZ
Car: 95 S14 w/RBXX... 65' Mustang GT

*EDIT*I have to redo this thread when I finish my wiring soon but I could still use some input

UPDATE at bottom of post and edits on a few pics

The following plugs I'm confused about what wires need to be taken from and moved or spliced into. Many I ran back to the ECU/F3 plug, some seem to not connect anywhere that would get the signal to the ECU and I would need to move.

Expanded

Up close Gray Plug Not Used (ABS Power Supply) an apparantely the Black plug has wires for ECU power to the ECCS Relay

Green and Red Circles on top are the previous plugs, Now I have pics of what I listed as 1-5

Plug 1 Wires go to F3 Plug #'s 11,12 (duh lol)

Plug 2 Wires go To F3 Plug #'s 6,7,14,15, and 16

Plug 3 Rb20 has exact plug on Lower Harness (which I'm using) But this is for the ABS on the NEO so it can be removed from the harness

Plug 4 I labled X 1-5 (goes to plug #8 X3-5 and #9 X1,2)

Plug 5 I labled 3 wires X6-8 (goes to plug #8 and #9)

Wiring on inside of the car Plugs "6-9"

Plug 6

Plug 7

Plug 8

Plug 9

ECCS Relays: Brown Relay seems to be for TCS and possibly ABS items that I dont need. Blue plug powers everything up on the inside of the car

(incase photobucket is being lame heres the album with the pics http://photobucket.com/r34NEOwiring)

*OCT 15th UPDATE* NEW CHARTS

Ive been getting help from that user Simon off skylinesaustralia just wanted to update the thread incase anyone else wants to confirm or help with anything.... :gapteeth:

Think I may almost have it all figured out

:bigt
Last edited by TimTurboZ on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:48 am, edited 13 times in total.

TimTurboZ

More Info for future NEO owners (info from Simon off SA)

"all these plugs are useless to you.. you can cut them out of the loom, or tape them back. all the wires that you need to make the engine run and wire up dash, fuel pump etc etc are in that long white plug you havent circled"
Last edited by TimTurboZ on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimTurboZ

*Edit left pics in post for reference*

Last edited by TimTurboZ on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimTurboZ

Neo owner from skyline australia confirmed those pics were for my harness for me, his build is sick Btw http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums ... drift-car/
Last edited by TimTurboZ on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimTurboZ

I have an S14 that will soon have a NEO :)

This is my "build" thread not much to update until I get my ACTUAL harness :tisk:

my-rb20-s14-diana-running-log-t510549.html

Just called the shop and they had me email them my shipping info so hopefully tomorrow they can ship it out :biggrin:

TimTurboZ

dftsilvia...you should enable PM's it'd be nice to be able to contact another NEO owner if I run into any more issues :biggrin:

godzilla_753

Ive also got a neo that went into an s13. I didnt have a s13 wiring harness, just the neos. ive got the car running sorta, wiring wise I think ive got it pretty solid, I was like you and went to skylines australia for help. shoot me an email and ill see what I can do to help
[email protected]

TimTurboZ

Thread Cleaned up please take another look!

TimTurboZ

*Moved info to first post*
Last edited by TimTurboZ on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimTurboZ

I have a new and way better Diagram of the F3 here : http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums ... _id=363522

Use it with these to match everything :biggrin:

RB25DET-NEO F3 Pinout (Wire colors, ECU #'s matched)
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums ... _id=363523

ECU Pinout
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums ... _id=363524

Hope this all sounds right. I still have to follow a few sensors power wires back thru the harness and confirm what goes where. The ECU descriptions seem to match to where I claim the wires need to go, and I still need to change my o2, and knock sensor plugs (using rb20 pieces) then I can start actually plugging things up and checking what does and doesn't work.

I hope to finish the wiring and start the motor this coming week so hopefully I can confirm all of what I have here is 100% correct there will be more info added in here afterwards

Thanks for taking a look, still could use some help if you already have the correct info... :bigthumb:

[*]wow didn't know u needed to be a member to see the files, I'll post them up ASAP[*][/b]

S14owner96
Car: Keeping my car looking stock

Hey I know this thread is a few months old but it's nice to see someone actually posting up neo information.. I did the same as you, but due to a hectic work schedule the project has stalled in my garage. I've gotten so frustrated I'm about to send my harness to wiring specialties just to verify I didn't screw any of this up.. I have a question though my NEO didn't come with the blue relay next to the ecu.. I removed the abs plugs from the harness so I know the brown one isn't part of that.. Any ideas?

TimTurboZ

You only need the brown relay blue is for the TCS computer or ABS I believe. I can pick apart and trace my harness now that I have it back and the car runs. Don't have time right now to follow and post a wiring diagram but I'll try my best to do so.

Did u find the wires on the harness over by the MAF plug to relocate to the interior? 1 is for the ECU costant power I believe and the other I think was for some sensors to recieve power.

You can PM or post what you have wired to what and I can see if it checks out.

Tim

*EDIT* IDK if there will be a difference because you have a 96 and I have a 95, but we can more than likely figure out the difference

S14owner96
Car: Keeping my car looking stock

I did find that connector by the MAF. I cut and relocated all of them except one.

It was A/C Switch Signal, Pwr Steering Oil Pressure Switch, Control Unit Power Supply, Control Unti Power Supply Counter Electromotive current Feedback Circuit and Line Pressure Solenoid.. then one of the wires went to what I believe is the IACV which I could only think is to turn the idle up during A/C or P/S operation.. sound about right?

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”