Lake Superior Performance Rally. Oct 14th - 15th.

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
IanS
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX, 2010 Subaru Forester XT, 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe.

Be there. Seriously, be there.

The rally 240SX will be competing, so come on out and support not only NicoClubs only rally car, but also the event itself. Great times will be had by all. Plus you get to see the best parts of Michigan's copper country in the middle of the leaves changing.

You can find info about the event at http://lsprorally.com

Stop by the service area and say hello, and grab a free can of NOS energy drink.

Get out and Marshal some stages, and you get to avoid the crowds, and see cars go by at close range.

There are already 38 cars entered for the event, so it should be an awesome race weekend. Nissan entries include not only my 240SX, but also a Datsun 510, and a B13 Sentra Se-R.

eidk
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

Awesome glad you are going! I'll be up there with strafe motorsports and our 1998 2.5rs. What hotel you staying at? We will be at the travel lodge drinking and partying every night if you are interested! I cannot wait to see this car in person. I followed the build for so long at first.

IanS
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX, 2010 Subaru Forester XT, 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe.

One of my crew members has a brother who goes to MI Tech. he has a house so we are piling in there.

cant wait to see you there.

I put a thread just like this one up in general chat. you should check it out.

Return to “Midwest Region”