Here's some updated photos for anyone 's interested. I've added some new mods since the last post and my Versa is flying and sounding real nice
I'll be making a fun iMovie video with some snapshots and freeway driving for anyone curious how the DC cat back + CAI sounds and perform.
Quick (re) introduction, my name is David, 31 years old. I'm a graduate student at the University of Southern California (moved from Santa Cruz, CA) where i'll earn my masters in (clinical) social work. I play table tennis for USC and have a cat named Trixie Louise Kiddo. Seriously shoot me a message if you live in L.A and would like to meet up and cruise some time!
My V's current modifications:
*AEM Cold Air intake
*DC cat-back exhaust
*DC front strut bar
* Ultra Racing rear strut tower bar
* Eibach Pro kit lowering springs (SO nice)
* Sickspeed old school 6-speed shifter
*OEM Nissan window guards
* NST aluminum crank pulley (notice it in the highs and while accelerating from 0)
*Stereo stuff (removed woofers due to wanting reduced weight)
* C-Mod Grill w' blacked out emblem and blacked out reverse/signal lights
That last one REALLy purrs
Cheers, David in L.A. (though The Bay is in my heart)