injen, fujita or stillen?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
johnny3d
Car: cube s 6spd manual pearl white

so i wanna know who thinks what. heard the stillen is just an ok intake and pulls a lot of hot air. the fujita just came out. and every one seems to like injen, but do you go with a short ram or cai. live in new york so kinda afraid of water. havent had an intake before.

johnny3d

the only thing that made the injen questionable is where they have the wire harness located on the unit. its facing directly upward and shows rubbing on the fiber board on the inside of the hood.

johnny3d

or what about the k&n typhoon? it looks decent

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

fujita man go fujita it just came out fresh contact Bob at versaspeed.com he will hook you up

johnny3d

noo doubt thanks for the input damian!!! i had another question fo you. i found out that i dont have tweets in my cube and thought the whole time that i did. can i add components without adding a deck.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

yeah mine was like that to but eventually i installed a component of kickers 6 1/2"
i am sure you can ad some to your oem stereo but the only problem you may come across is that most oem stereos are 2 ohms configured so once you install some tweeters or a set of components it will sound nice at low volume levels but once you raise it it will not sound the best

there,s many different ways to get this done depending which one fits you the best

1- replace the oem stereo for an aftermarket-then run new components
2- buy a PAC signal processor ($35) and grab signal from your oem stereo for an aftermarket amp for your components
3- replace the oem stereo for an aftermarket then run a baby kenwood eq then an amp for your components...if you do this believe me the brand of speakers wont matter it will sound just great as if you have top notch stuff..believe me i have like that on my xterra and it just sounds amazing

my stereo is a double din PYLE brand ($200)
my eq is the baby kenwood ($150)
my amp is a 5 chanel hi fonics ($180)
rear speakers are the oem,s ($0)
front speakers are kenwoods ($100)
10" rockford fosgate woofer with sealed box ($120)

it may look like $800 but hey some guys spend $350 alone in front components and another $350 in rear components or a fancy stereo alone can be around $800 to 1,200 depending in what brand

use this if you need some reference
swap-your-cube-oem-stereo-t440221.html

johnny3d

thanx man ive done subs and speakers before just not components. lil different.

Return to “Cube Forum”