how to remove rear interior lights?

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
JCesar

Hi guys, I just picked up a M37x and was wondering if I could get some help on how to remove this light so I can replace the bulb inside, the rear one next to the handle at the top? what the trick is? and also the front map lights use a really old style bulb and what a good LED option would be out there that can be just plug and play with no cutting or having to use a dremel?

Thanks for all of your help

Debonair
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

Rear dome/reading light removal
1. Get one of these

2. Stick it in here

3. Gently pry the cover off

Check out the best LED thread ever HERE. :biggrin:

InfinitiAce
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37 w/ premium, touring, technology
2012 Infiniti M37 w/ premium, touring

I bought this kit from ebay. It had everything I needed for the interior. Everything was plug and play.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280714568021?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

I can't tell from your picture what light you are trying to remove. Are you asking about the rear lights? If so, just gently pull out the lens with a plastic knife. Don't pull out the entire light like I did!

JCesar

That's it! thanks a lot. that's the light cover I want to pop out.
I want to replace the two front map lights but I'm having a hard time finding those kid of bulbs in led that will just be a plug and play thing. I don't want to cut anything

Debonair
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

JCesar wrote:I want to replace the two front map lights but I'm having a hard time finding those kid of bulbs in led that will just be a plug and play thing. I don't want to cut anything
Use a LED panel like I did in the thread I linked to in my first response above. That bulb is reverse polarity so you can plug the panel into the bub adapter reversed (red to black, black to red).

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”