So before I start I just want to admit that I messed up bugbear time, anyways I bought a 93 240 from a friend it ran but idled real rough to the point where it would completely stall out. I took it up on myself and a friend to pull the engine out so we could refreshen it up. This is the first engine I've ever pulled so I knew I would have to take a lot of pictures but as you can see I didn't listen to myself and got caught up in the work and made the mistake of not fully taking pictures of every little detail I replaced all the vacuum lines as some were cracked and brittle I also notice that the previous owner did a egr delete. I have the engine back together to the best of my knowledge and pictures I had tooken. The only problem is I have some ports that I know have to be connected to somewhere but have no idea where. If you guys could give me a hand it would really appreciated
1. The throttle body has a small port and two bigger ones on each side
2. The small port next to where the radiator hose goes
3. I don't really know where this goes only that the other side goes into the intake
4. Port on the block (heater core?) if I don't have the heater core can I just block it off or loop it?
5. Little port that's next to the brake booster port behind the intake manifold