FX35 Windshield

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
sjdavis
Car: FX35

Hi All,

I have a FX35 Premium vehicle which was imported from the US into Morocco. I am looking to purchase a windshield from the US as they don't carry stock here. Can anybody suggest a good company who will export please? many thanks!

EdBwoy

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My best option is reaching out to one of the dealerships and asking what they can do for you. I used a 2007 FX35, but using the link below with the appropriate year/features will give you a good ballpark of what the parts will cost - tax, shipping will definitely vary.
https://www.infinitipartsnet.com/auto-p ... hield-scat

The second and 3rd option is reaching out to an aftermarket glass replacement company (e.g. Safelite or ABRA). These are US based, but maybe they have connections internationally.
When I had to replace my glass the Infiniti dealership pretty much directed me to one of these guys as they buy from a glass manufacturer such as Pilkington, Asahi, Fuyao etc. If you want to be certain and just contact the original manufacturer, then let us know whose stamp is on the glass.

Related thread, different car - how-is-your-06-windshield-holding-up-an ... 14865.html

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”