FOR SALE: 1981 FACTORY service manual/diesel manual and owners manual

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
jswordy

Sad day on Saturday, I had to part with my 1981 diesel 720 King Cab. A guy just pulled in my drive out of the blue and offered me way more than I thought it was worth, so off it went. We had a good nine years, and I'll miss it.

It's YOUR GAIN! I have for sale:

1.) 1981 Datsun 720 Owners Manual - Came from the factory in the vehicle above. Found it after buyer left. In good shape, not worn. $15 plus $5 for the ride.

2.) Factory 1981 Datsun 720 service manual and 1981 Datsun 720 Diesel service manual. Nice shape. There is a Datsun parts flier that was used as a bookmark in one of the manuals. $30 the pair, plus $10 for the ride.

I can get pix of these. Best to email me if interested. I will check back here, too. Thanks.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

jswordy wrote:I can get pix of these. Best to email me if interested. I will check back here, too. Thanks.
And the email address would be??? Just an FYI, as a new member you do not have access to the PM function.

**FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**

Note: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.
How-to Upload Images Using Imgur
How to post pictures using photobucket

1) Log into your photobucket account.
2) Click on one recently uploaded picture. (You MUST post them INDIVIDUALLY to NICO.)
3) On the right side of the screen you'll see SHARE LINKS (see image below).
4) Left click on the box next to IMG. You'll see a confirmation that it copied the link.
5) Paste as a reply in this thread. It's already formatted with the correct tags.
6) Click the submit button.

jswordy

Sorry. Actually not new, I have been here before but just re-registered. When you took my email addy on registering, I thought it was available to members like other forums I am on.

Here we go: [email protected]

No problem posting pix, once I take them.

jswordy

Owners manual is 1982; service manuals are 1981.

I'd love to post photos and followed the instructions, it is the same method I use on other forums. Comes back " You are not allowed to post URLs." If interested in the books, email me and I am happy to provide pix. Shipping is in continental USA.

Return to “Datsun 720”