factory camera and lane departure sensor

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Adrian28
Car: 2014 Nissan Note 1.2L

hi i have an Nissan Note 2014 1.2 L and couple months ago i have change my factory radio win an sony but my 360 factory camera ain't work just for 5-10 seconds and the image is stopped :werd: ,also the lane departure sensor before it was green and when someone over take me it coming yellow but now is always yellow .Do you have meet this problem ?
also he factory radio don't work anymore like i plug in and it say SYSTEM IS LOCKED GREED i press setting button and it work for 15 minutes and it stop and i have to stop the car and turn on again to make it work.

Thanks

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome.

As far as I know, Sony does not make a car stereo that works with the 360 around view system.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you took the Sony radio out and put the factory radio back in? The reason your having problems is because the system (lane departure sensors, 360 cameras, etc.) need to be re-calibrated. You will need to take your car to your local Nissan dealership and let their service technicians do a reset. This is not something you can fix yourself.

Adrian28
Car: 2014 Nissan Note 1.2L

When i see that my factory radio ain't work i been there and they do f*ck all as they say to me everything is done but is not and after a day after i been to nissan my lane departure sensor stop working. Anyway if sony ain't work with 360 factory camera whici model it work?
Thanks

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

The work done by the Nissan service department should be warrantied. You need to take it back to them if it's still acting up.

MXTRON makes an aftermarket radio that works with the 360 camera system. Read this thread: Retain around view cameras when replacing stereo
Just know that I can confirm that your 360 cameras will work, BUT your other features like lane departure may still not work with this or any aftermarket radio.

Return to “Versa General Chat”