Dead dash control after exiting service menu

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Twiththa705.6
Car: ???

Hey guys, I need help on this one. I have a 2015 Q70s. I went into the service menu to see if I had ANC feature available to turn it off(which I didn’t see it in there). So I exited out without changing any settings and the system booted back up like it normally does, and I didn’t drive my car for a few days after that.
Yesterday evening I went to start my car to go to the store and noticed that my radio wasn’t functioning, can’t adjust my climate control or turn it off, backup camera isn’t working and neither are any controls on the panel other than my hazards. Can someone help me fix this or is this something I’ll have to take it to the dealership to get taken care of?
Tia.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Sounds like maybe you blew the audio fuse. It's a 15A in the fuse and relay box under the hood. Even though the systems only come on with Acc/Ign, main power to both the radio and HVAC comes from the battery unswitched. If that fuse is good, try resetting the system by briefly unhooking the negative battery terminal. Give it about 10 seconds loose to allow any capacitance in the systems to discharge. If that doesn't help then you'll need to hit the repair shop.

EdBwoy

Sorry about your issues. Clarify this, by "service menu", do you mean the radio diagnostic mode?

If so, this is what some of us have learned.
satown210 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:07 pm
Several people have done this. You deleted the climate control software. A dealer will need to re-program it via their CONSULT system or you might have to replace the modules.

A WARNING TO OTHERS!! STAY OUT OF DIAGNOSTIC SCREENS!!
It came from this discussion - cannot-change-2011-m37-climate-control-t623850.html

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”