Changing to new rims, tires, and TPMS

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
EgNyTeR
Car: Rogue SL AWD

Just out of curiousity, are the bolt patterns on the Rogue the same as the Infinity G35/37's? I'd love to have the newer multipattern spokes of the G37's on my Rogue! If they were to fit, would it mean that my TPMS indicator light will always light up cause my original wheels/tires aren't on my Roque?

irateknate
Car: Black '08 Rogue SL w/ premium

Hey, looks like nobody responded...I don't know the answer myself, but was wondering if you found out anything. I too would also like to put new wheels on, something a bit higher off the ground, and wider. I love the multispokes on the infiniti Fx35. Any information ya know would be great. Also looking to make it more like an infiniti, ya know where I can find chrome door handle covers? I have a black rogue. Just lookin to make it different from the rest, and wheels I thought would be the first place to start. Using this pic I found online as inspiration.

http://images.trucktrend.com/a...w.jpg

philipa_240sx

In the Rogue Glossary Sticky (top of the forum page), there is an entire post dedicated to the TPMS system:

zerothread/330539

If you swap tires with TPMS sensors from another Nissan vehicle, you will need to take the vehicle to the dealer to have them register the TPMS sensors in the ECU. They will not automatically start working. If you swap tires (summer and winter) and both have TPMS, you will need to re-register them every time you swap them. However, if you do not mind the TPMS warning light on your dash, then you can just leave it.

Re: Bolt Pattern

All 5 lug Nissan's use the same 5x114.3mm bolt pattern with a centre bore/hub diameter of 66.1mm. The difference is offset (a.k.a backspacing). The Rogue, Altima and most FWD Nissan's use an offset of 40mm. However rear wheel drive models like the 350Z and G35 use smaller 30mm offsets. The smaller offset will have the effect of pushing the wheel outward closer to the fender. Also keep in mind that the 350Z and most G35 coupe wheels are staggered sizes (wider rims for the rear). G35 sedan wheels should be the same size all around.

So the question is... will they fit? G37 wheels will be iffy. The standard wheels are split 5 spoke 18x8 (same size F & R). Considering the Rogue's large wheel wells, these could fit... as always a test fit should be done before buying. The optional 10 spoke G37 wheels are staggered sizes: 19x8.5 Front and 19x9 rear. These will likely not fit as the wheels will be right next to or hanging outside the fenders and may rub. Once again, the only way to be sure is test fit.

G35 sedan wheels are a more likely option for the Rogue since they are very close to the Rogue's wheel size. However since there were such a wide variety of wheel options on these cars, you would have to test fit and see.

Good luck!

Return to “Rogue Forum”