Body kits for nissan rogue?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
vivtri2
Car: Nissan Rogue

Hey guys, Ive been searching the internet for some ideas on my car and came across a murano with a nice body kit.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2952183

I was wondering if the rogue offers any types of custom body kits? So far, I've read that universal body kits may fit but you need to tweak them alot to fit halfway decent. It's just an idea that came to me.

Thanks

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Yah, did the same search and all I came up with were universal accessories, but they were under the heading of Nissan Rogue on a site occassionally. :violin:
Image :mike :ohsnap :nutkick

vivtri2
Car: Nissan Rogue

http://www.xtremeautosport.net/servlet/ ... %2C/Detail

is where i found the hood scoop for the rogue. Thanks for the Idea I might just order it. now only If i could get the grill that the murano has in the link on that first post. That would make my Rogue look complete lol. :). But thanks casper for the hood scoop :)

casperfun

No problem. There is another company that makes Scoops that is slightly better and is produced by Lund. I just don't know if they pre-paint it for you or you need to have it done yourself. Either way, I like how the scoop gives the Rogue a performance look! :naughty:

A Lund Scoop (This one is a stick-on also.) :mike
http://www.lundinternational.com/lund_i ... coops.aspx

philipa_240sx

Aside from the usual trim pieces, I have not seen any body kits for the Rogue.

The closest you will get to a 'different' look is installing the bumpers, grille and exhaust from the Rogue KROM edition. They are all OEM Nissan parts.... and are frightfully expensive! :eek

Read more here:

convert-to-krom-t481265.html

deidrea8

Thanks for the Lund information. I like their products. Their kits are great quality and it just looks great.

Igg

I'd prefer not to add unnecessary weight and VAIN non functional mod.

Please don't rice out a rogue, it's just pointless.

casperfun

Igg wrote:I'd prefer not to add unnecessary weight and VAIN non functional mod.

Please don't rice out a rogue, it's just pointless.
Umm there's no body kit for the Rogue. And if a piece of plastic is unnecessary weight, you must have failed physics. :slap:

philipa_240sx

Play nicely people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and customize their car they way they want. It's a symbol of self-expression if you will.

I'm glad to see that many have modified and customized their Rogue's. It gives the rest of us ideas of what's possible!

Return to “Rogue Forum”