Best Clutch Kit sr20det

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
jat240sx
Car: 1993 240sx SR20DET

Im sure this topic has been asked a lot. I'm looking to get a new clutch kit for my 93 240sx SR20DET. Mostly stock few upgrades just minor stuff. I want a full face disk no puck. I've heard good and bad things about excedy, spec, and ACT. Them 3 just seem to be the most common that i see pop up. Any info or experiences with one would be great. Thanks

jat240sx
Car: 1993 240sx SR20DET

Has anyone used the white bunny competition clutch for the sr20det. It looks like a great deal just wondering how well it actually works.

MeanGreenS13
Car: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

just get a Stage 1 Exedy and let it ride. I have had bad luck with SPEC over the years. Never had an issue with Exedy.

DCmonkey
Car: 97 nissan hardbody
zombie truck

ive had only great experiences with exedy units in my prev cars. they dont hold as much power as some of the other name brands but the overall feel and grab and longevity to me is unmatched compared to other companies. on my current SR setup i have a spec stg2 for a change, but i cant really tell you how it is since im still trying to get the project car running right.

clutch feel and engagement is great though, feels very stock and very drivable for an aftermarket racing clutch...took a leap of faith and its been good so far.

for a stock-ish setup a stg1 full face disk exedy,act or even centerforce is a good choice. its really up to you and what brand you are willing to invest your moneys to.

hope this helps :wavey:

dhen
Car: MGA w/ CA18DET

Bringing this thread back from the dead, which I hope is okay because I searched. But has anyone done the "white bunny" clutch on an SR20DET flywheel?

It supposedly worked well for the KA24 guys. I have no experience, just doing research.

240sx-white-bunny-clutch-setup-t227129.html

or

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/nissa ... setup.html

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”