PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
ceniack
Car: 2011 PBP STi Hatch

redtop91 wrote:
It's coming for Joo!!!!!!!!

and to get this thread somewhat back on topic
PoorManQ45 wrote:
The athena 10" is a decent sub
i like it, i need to adjust my high and low pass though (i think that is what it is called) on the sub and the reciever. bass almost gets overpowering in some scenes

Jesda

Grilled Cheese is gonna get robbed. Most likely by some brown dude in a van.

Zee
Car: 99 Chevy Cavalier

redtop91 wrote:
It's coming for Joo!!!!!!!!
wow that is such a great pic. The funny thing is that is what my Xbox is doing. lol

PoorManQ45

ceniack wrote:i like it, i need to adjust my high and low pass though (i think that is what it is called) on the sub and the reciever. bass almost gets overpowering in some scenes
Yeah, the athena is descent in comparison to the crap sold at BB and CC, but it's not the greatest.

That "overpowering" you're experiencing is actually caused by the nature of the sub itself. It's tuned a little too high. Almost like a car sub system that ricers have. Very boomy.

With an excellent sub you can actually play it as loud as you can bear and it won't sound bad.

PoorManQ45

redtop91 wrote:Hahaha. R U SHURE?

Since we are being cool and posting Jesus pics, ceniack

My Jesus pic > yours. And why does Jesus think you are an a$$? Because you don't know how to maintain your stuff.
Here you go little buddy

PoorManQ45

ceniack wrote:
just curious as how you established this... none of my stuff has failed, just pointing out problems that others have had.

redtop...
Don't think I forgot about you:

ceniack
Car: 2011 PBP STi Hatch

i don't think it is the volume though, it is almost as if it is trying to add bass to too broad of a frequency range (the volume doesn't actually bother me)

but yeah, i'm happy with it, i got it for a little over half of retail (~170) before i quit at compusa
Zee wrote:
wow that is such a great pic. The funny thing is that is what my Xbox is doing. lol
let me guess redtop he doesn't take care of his stuff either

Morph
Car: 91 Sr Powered Coupe

Jesda wrote:Grilled Cheese is gonna get robbed. Most likely by some brown dude in a van.
Dude cant tell the people you are about to rob which car you will be in.

Zee
Car: 99 Chevy Cavalier

ceniack wrote:let me guess redtop he doesn't take care of his stuff either
If you are talking about me not taking care of my xbox you are wrong. It not even my fault what happened. It is a hardware issue which happens to like 20 xboxs' in every batch that comes out. I talked to the xbox customer service and they say they get this all the time and it is covered by the warranty.

If you weren't then nevermind. lol

Return to “Gaming”