Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
mvp2ny
Car: 08 Rogue S AWD
Silver/Black

Re: Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Postby mvp2ny » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:30 pm

Hi all. Picked up my new 2019 Rogue S which replaced my 2008 Rogue S. Went with the Gun Metal (Grey). Great safety features and android play is a bonus. Looking forward to ideas and advice form others. Thanks. :woot:

Short Old Dude
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV

Postby Short Old Dude » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste (great line...some of you know it). I'm S.O.D. (short old dude). I purchased my 2019 Rogue SV in August of 2019 in Phoenix, it now has a cat back exhaust system from Stillen & it sits on 20 inch wheels from Roderick, with 245/45 Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S, plus an K&N air filter. I do have questions about a few other modification I'd like to make. So my first question is do I start here or is there another site I need to use in this form. I do look forward to any and all assistance.
Thank you,
SOD

Short Old Dude
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV

Postby Short Old Dude » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:16 am

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste (great line...some of you know it). I'm S.O.D. (short old dude). I purchased my 2019 Rogue SV (Premium Package) in August of 2019 in Phoenix, it now has a cat back exhaust system from Stillen & it sits on 20 inch wheels from Roderick, with 245/45 Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S, plus an K&N air filter. I do have questions about a few other modification I'd like to make. So my first question is do I start here or is there another site I need to use in this form. I do look forward to any and all assistance.
Thank you,
SOD

sunnydude
Car: '10 Rogue SL AWD

Postby sunnydude » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 am

Just purchased a 2010 Rogue for my daughter. Neighbor was selling and got a deal. 82k black AWD SL.

kheller2
Car: 2019 Rogue SL

Postby kheller2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:36 am

hi everyone! I just purchased a 2019 Rogue SL AWD + Premium pack to replace a 2014 Kia Sorento SXL that was totaled (everyone is fine and the incident was certainly not our fault). While I greatly miss the Sorento, I'm pleased that the Rogue SL has many similar features and size and doesn't suffer from ugly dash syndrome that recent vehicles do. The Rogue is pretty darn nice for its price range!

Granted --- there are some silly things about it, and its easy to see where Nissan is saving money. But overall I'm pleased so far (and that's really hard to do, as I'm a stickler).

The wife and I own a few other cars:
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo (mostly stock, Gen4 engine swap) - I like stock, but reliability and fun!
2015 Subaru WRX (not STI, I like the torque on the non-STI) - this is what i call my beater car - snow tires are on now and it hauls my a** to work through anything.
2015 Honda Accord Coupe for the Mrs.
The Rogue is the puppy mobile for our two golden retrievers: Hunter and Scout.

rabidus
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue
2012 Nissan Quest

Postby rabidus » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:12 pm

I've owned my 2011 Rogue for almost 2 years, I love the CVT transmission and the Rogue handles extremely well. O/D off is my best friend.

I also own a 2012 Quest.

RedRogue1959
Car: 2019 Rogue SL Platinum, AWD

Postby RedRogue1959 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:23 pm

My wife and I recently leased a 2019 Rogue SL Platinum in crimson ember red. It’s the first RED vehicle I have ever had, most previous cars & trucks have been black, but I wanted at least 1 red vehicle before I shuffle off this mortal coil. I have had a couple Nissan products, an Infiniti EX35 and a Murano. I love the tech with Pro Pilot and all that entails. I am anxious to get it out on the highway for a road trip. I am glad to join this great group.

Thanks, Art C
Quispamsis, New Brunswick
Canada

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Postby PalmerWMD » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:01 pm

:bigthumb: Welcome to all the new guys: To your new home away from home

BrianN
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Postby BrianN » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi there. New rouge owner here from central B.C. Where currently it is -36C, dropping to -44C overnight.
We purchased a 2017 Rogue SL. in August of 2019.
Unfortunately right now, it is dead in the driveway since Monday morning. When this cold snap started.
I know, I should have plugged it in, but, it either doesn't have a block heater, or, they hid the cord so well, I can't find it. Trust me, I have looked for the cord, but have been unable to find it.
Anyways, I hope that we have many good years with our Rogue. We are loving it so far.

Return to “Rogue Forum”