Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
mvp2ny
Car: 08 Rogue S AWD
Silver/Black

Re: Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Postby mvp2ny » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:30 pm

Hi all. Picked up my new 2019 Rogue S which replaced my 2008 Rogue S. Went with the Gun Metal (Grey). Great safety features and android play is a bonus. Looking forward to ideas and advice form others. Thanks. :woot:

Short Old Dude
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV

Postby Short Old Dude » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste (great line...some of you know it). I'm S.O.D. (short old dude). I purchased my 2019 Rogue SV in August of 2019 in Phoenix, it now has a cat back exhaust system from Stillen & it sits on 20 inch wheels from Roderick, with 245/45 Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S, plus an K&N air filter. I do have questions about a few other modification I'd like to make. So my first question is do I start here or is there another site I need to use in this form. I do look forward to any and all assistance.
Thank you,
SOD

Short Old Dude
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV

Postby Short Old Dude » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:16 am

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste (great line...some of you know it). I'm S.O.D. (short old dude). I purchased my 2019 Rogue SV (Premium Package) in August of 2019 in Phoenix, it now has a cat back exhaust system from Stillen & it sits on 20 inch wheels from Roderick, with 245/45 Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S, plus an K&N air filter. I do have questions about a few other modification I'd like to make. So my first question is do I start here or is there another site I need to use in this form. I do look forward to any and all assistance.
Thank you,
SOD

sunnydude
Car: '10 Rogue SL AWD

Postby sunnydude » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 am

Just purchased a 2010 Rogue for my daughter. Neighbor was selling and got a deal. 82k black AWD SL.

Return to “Rogue Forum”