Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
sophos11
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SV

Re: Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Postby sophos11 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello all. Just purchased a '17 Rogue SV for the wife and want to pre-learn as much as I can before things go awry. I'm a beemer guy myself('01 330ci and '07 X3), but those Maximas sure do look nice.

Mrlunchbox
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD w/ premium package

Postby Mrlunchbox » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Howdy all,

My name is Jared and I live in central MA. Just purchased a used 2015 SV w/ premium package. Will be picking up Sept. 1st. Looking very much forward to it. I'm coming from an F150 so im sure its going to feel cramped. But I've driven much smaller vehicles before. Im looking forward to the much better gas mileage. 13mpg was killing me. Hopefully this site will be just as good as some of the other forums ive been on! Most specifically i'd like to do some minor moding to make her my own!

Mr.Rogue

Postby Mr.Rogue » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Hey everyone I just picked up my brand new 2018 Rogue SL AWD with propilot and reserve interior 2 weeks ago and I've been loving it. This is my 5th car and first brand new purchase. Looking forward to all kinds of Rogue stuff on here!

Lgb0250
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue SV

Postby Lgb0250 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:31 am

Hello from Raleigh, NC everybody. Recently purchased my 2018 SV w/Premium Pkg.

dubnationd
Car: 2015 Rogue

Postby dubnationd » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:27 am

I bought a 2015 rogue my first Nissan ever, I'm coming from VAG-COM community saying hello to everyone.

Nyglock
Car: 2017 Rogue

Postby Nyglock » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Nick and I purchased my first Nissan, a 2017 Rogue. I have it for about a year now and I'm very satisfied with the vehicle.

Carter22
Car: 2009 Rogue SL

Postby Carter22 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Just purchased a 2009 Rogue SL AWD, not sure what package as it has all but leathers. It has new tires which are rated a little noisy but, do these vehicles ride a little rough? I can feel a lot in the floorboards. Thanks all, great forum.

SaiYannAra
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SV

Postby SaiYannAra » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Sai here, I got my 2017 Nissan Rogue SV last year. Was doing some research on raising the ride height, etc. for better off-road clearance. So far no luck, I've only seen everyone wanting to drop or lower their ride. If anyone is reading this and can point me in the right direction, much would be appreciated. Thank you.Image

nem0
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue

Postby nem0 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:49 am

Howdy! nem0 here, forum newb but long time Nissan fan. My dad had an '86 1/2 apple red pickup, which is the machine I learned to drive stick on as a kid. We were a Subaru family outside of the pickup, but in the past few years, my parents traded up to an Altima and haven't looked back.

I was driving a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville for the past 10 years. She was my grandparents' rig, so there's a lot of sentimental value tied up in her, but she's been slowly disintegrating due to lack of maintenance and running her too hard thanks to a long commute in the PDX metro area. I've been looking at buying a car soon, but circumstances intervened. Long, dramatic story short, my ex ditched me and moved to Germany, and I inherited his Rogue (nicknamed Ronin) because it was yet another thing he couldn't ship to Europe.

I wasn't sure I was on board at first. Despite the warm fuzzies I get from Nissans thanks to that old pickup, I wasn't planning on going with an SUV after getting used to my semi-luxury sedan. But I gotta say, Ronin has grown on me. It's a base model with no bells or whistles, but I have plans to tidy 'er up and make 'er shine.

loomex
Car: 2011 nissan rogue

Postby loomex » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:29 am

Hello all! My name is Chris and we just purchased a 2011 White pearlescent rogue.
First a little bit about me.I live near Ithaca, NY, I'm 54, and a USAF vet. I current work as a machine operator (both CNC and manual) for small local company that makes turbine fan blades for military, commercial and ground based turbine engines. I am married. I have three kids, a 30y old boy from a previous marriage, a 19y old boy and a 17y old girl. The 19y old is currently stationed at Holloman AFB working with the MQ-9 Reaper RPV.

So, how did I come about getting a Rogue? Well, earlier this month my wife lost control of our 2007 dodge caravan and it was totaled. (no serious injuries). The quest begin to look for a replacement vehicle. We need a car that was big enough to haul a 7 piece drum set, with low monthly payments, but was good on gas. I checked local dealerships to see what they had and one dealer had a vehicle that meet our criteria. Prichard automotive has been in the business for, get this, since the late 1800's, starting out selling horse drawn buggies!. They had a silver 2011 Rogue on their website, so I sent an email showing interest. Sadly, and a good thing, it was sold before I had a chance to look at it. They called me a said that they were going to be selling their shop vehicle, a 2011 Rogue with more bells and whistles than the silver one. We test drove it and liked the way it handled. We have had it since Wednesday. I now get to have the fun of putting in my own GPS (not spending $$ to update the installed one), RADAR detector and Dash Cam.

Return to “Rogue Forum”