Aero kit front plate

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Mjkkb2
Car: 2018 QX60 AWD, 2011 M37S, 2011 Quest, 2001 I30t(sold)

Mjkkb2 wrote:Had it about a year. The quality is very good. This plate is thick and would be hard to bend. I still avoid car wash stations unless it's touch less because the license extends past the plate and it will get bent easily. I would recommend getting it. However, cost of two zip ties sure beats the $85 :biggrin:
For what is worth just wanted to post an update on the stillen tow hook bracket. After less than two years on the car, the paint completely deteriorated/bubbled up. I wouldn't have known that if I didn't remove it the other day. The bracket/plate is pretty thick so rusting is only a cosmetic issue. And considering that it is covered by the license plate, it may be non-issue for most, but still. I will give skene a try this time around.

SwissCheeseHead
Car: 11 M37x, 94 BMW 530i

IlyaKol wrote:IMO plate needs to be in the middle or not on the front period...off to the side is just, not symmetrical. lol.
The nice thing about the skene plate is that I can move it wherever I want without any holes left behind in the front of the bumper.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”