350 Wheel HP??

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
rbsileighty
Car: 92 S13 Hatch w/ RB20 & 05 Audi S4 Avant 6MT

Projekt wrote:the color's black ??? i think it looks nice, i was worried about the GTR bumper but it doesn't look bad, at least from that one angle. feel free to mail me the GT2835 when you're done with it :)

Ahhh... so that's your car... i've seen it before... very nice.

I heard form McKinney that it was a one off bumper. Is it fully layed by them or is it off of a gtr? I was looking into getting that one from them (they said they might produce it if there is enough demand).

mmerritt2

Is it just me or does that color look purple to anyone else, it is phat no matter what but i must be color blind or something!

mmerritt2

never mind, strike that last post, i believe my eyes were decieving me!

FAST-DATSUN

Its a R33 bumper cut down and molded to fit the Silvia front end...Mack@Mckinney Motorsports

The color is Black Rose a kind of dark purple depending on the light..

Projekt

i could go for more pictures of the car :)

FAST-DATSUN

check the web site for more pic's http://www.mckinneymotorsports.com

mmerritt2

I still want to know what it runs in the quarter, and how much invested! On mckinneymotorsports.com it says you have a SR20DET with different stuff than what you listed above. I know you have a RB25, I just want to know how fast it is in regards to how much money you put into it!!!

Vrtgrumpy

We know, the guy who does our web site hasn't changed it. He's been so busy with other things right now.

I haven't run it down the 1/4. The car is set up more for drifting and canyon running. If I want to go drag racing then I'll bring out the 510.

Maybe I'll see what it'll do when I put on the T-61. who knows..........

AS for cost of the car..... lets just say ALOT!!! I've been working on it for about 7 years total. From a stock 240sx se to now..........................

Heres a OK picture of the bumper....

Copy and paste to new window............

If we get enough people interested in this bumper then I'll go ahead and get copy's made.

I will alo so have intercooler kits ready soon. I finished up the prototype tonight. I'll try to post pictures of it this weekend. They will be a front mount with the pipes going to one side. Everything looks like it will clear the hood, but this is with our motor mount kit. For those using the stock crossmember, it should still fit but might hit the hood a little bit. NOt sure yet........

New manifold will also be ready in a few weeks.....

Grumpy

ZERO
Car: AE86 GTS Liftback

93semax wrote:I was going to bash you on this in my previous post because I knew you thought VTC was the same as vtec.

IT IS NOT VTEC. Cam lift is NOT changed. Cam timing IS changed. Changing Cams will not affect VTC operation unless you disable the VTC solenoid.

Nissan "NEO" i believe, is similar to VTEC where lift is changed

Thank you for not bashing on nissan students. I apparently was wrong. Thank you for correcting me. I am still in the process of learning the ways of the Nissan.

rbsileighty
Car: 92 S13 Hatch w/ RB20 & 05 Audi S4 Avant 6MT

FAST-DATSUN wrote:check the web site for more pic's http://www.mckinneymotorsports.com

Well... i just got my new Grip video... and guess who's car is in it!!! That was a nice surprise! The car looks great (seen the pics... but in the vid... very nice). I would definitely be interested in a front end in the future.

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”