280zx drifting question

A home for 1983–1989 300ZX owners!
nismo 03
Car: Nissan 240sx

cpt jack wrote:If u know how to weld and have a good idea of what its doin then i would say ull be fine... but if ur just welding **** ur car would look like well rice... ill post up some pix when its all done... if ur lookin for **** thats already pre made go to zstore.com.... so yea hope ur car comes out right and not rice lol... the webbers are very finiky.... the floats are very tempermental...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

am adding a turbo with the webers lol

cpt jack
Car: Datsun 280zx

nismo 03 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

am adding a turbo with the webers lol
So ur gunna rebuild them correct? And your goin to build a pendulem correct?.... is this goin to be a daily driver or just a fun car? If its goin to be a daily i highly recomend makunis..... (not sure if thats how u spell it...) but just kinda intrested on what your plans are i drift my zx with no problems... and its na.... but thats me... dont need power just need better tires... lol

nismo 03

nah its a fun car. i had a 240sx i was going to build but the head gasket died on me and now i just want to sell it. so i came back to my first car (my 280zx). I have a 2004 eclipse that i drive as a daily and i am planning on getting a chopper for the summer less gas for me. The turbo is in the car and am doing this because i have never seen a 3 carb set up with a turbo on it and because i love the car and just want to see it at its best (with out the rice)

cpt jack

nismo 03 wrote:nah its a fun car. i had a 240sx i was going to build but the head gasket died on me and now i just want to sell it. so i came back to my first car (my 280zx). I have a 2004 eclipse that i drive as a daily and i am planning on getting a chopper for the summer less gas for me. The turbo is in the car and am doing this because i have never seen a 3 carb set up with a turbo on it and because i love the car and just want to see it at its best (with out the rice)
You've never seen a 3 carb turbo z? Check out hybridz man....

nismo 03

can i get a link

cpt jack

nismo 03 wrote:can i get a link
http://www.hybridz.org dude if u think ur the first to think of anything its been done by one of these guys.... ps always use the serch button if u dont they will pwn newb's i didnt know and i got pwned a few times....

nismo 03

cpt jack wrote:http://www.hybridz.org dude if u think ur the first to think of anything its been done by one of these guys.... ps always use the serch button if u dont they will pwn newb's i didnt know and i got pwned a few times....
i did use the search button

didnt find any thing on what i was looking for.

o and the 3 carb set up with the turbo has been done but it has never worked out (to much trouble) i what they said. I have been getting things from other places and after reading countless articles and forums i decided to stay with the 3 carb set up and get rid of the turbo so ill be selling it along with the manifold and the msd boost retard system... hope i get some good money for them that way i can get an electric fan, aluminum radiator and a few other things i might need

Return to “300ZX (Z31) Forum”