2005 Nissans over Atlanta; post your favorite NOPI memory.

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

You know, you can wear that shirt everyday if you want. Just make sure to wash it every once in awhile. I don't want people to think NICOnauts are a bunch of dirty homeless people who live in our cars.

It was great meeting you Jordan. You'll deffinetly have to make it out to some more meets.

Nismonkey
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey

another favorite memory... friday night dinner at the Roadhouse grille: after 6 hours worth on the freeway...1/2 of a slim jim for breakfast and the other 1/2 for lunch...the FIRST bite of my cajun rib-eye...mmm melted in my mouth! Yummy!!! and being fortunate enough to sit by palmerWMD(cause he ordered appetizers)....if it wasn't for you Fred, I think I would have gnawed my own arm off, or someone elses in close proximity!

sc_specv
Car: 04 sentra se-r specv

id have to say i loved the whole show.. and i got to see some awesome nissans.. i give mad props for the turbo spec. this was my second year going and its off the chain... but there were bad parts to the show too cause on my way sat, i wrecked my car but ill have some better parts on it soon.

Return to “Past NICO Events”