2 Datsun Trucks

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
dannystarr
Car: No Car r Truck Yet

Hey Guys and Gals,
New to this site, as I just joined 5 minutes ago.
I have a chance to pick up 2 Datsun Trucks for $3,500. I know NOTHING about these trucks and have just a few pictures. It's a long story, but I can't actually go see these trucks in person. So my friend sent me a few pic's cause he is working at the property where they are stored. I would appreciate any info, as I don't know the years or models. Looks like 60's?? I will post some pictures later today or tonight.. Danny

dannystarr

Just got the picks loaded computer. Can't d pictures, what am I doing wrong. I click on IMG and all it does is post {IMG} twice in my box. How do I do this?.. D

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO!

How-to Upload Images Using Imgur
How to post pictures using photobucket

1) Log into your photobucket account.
2) Click on one recently uploaded picture. (You MUST post them INDIVIDUALLY.)
3) On the right side of the screen you'll see SHARE LINKS (see image below).
4) Left click on the box next to IMG. You'll see a confirmation that it copied the link.
5) Paste as a reply in this thread. It's already formatted with the correct tags.
6) Click the submit button.

dannystarr

I don't have a bucket full of photos.. Why isn't there just a place to click that says "Post Image". You click on that and browse your computer for photo's. What am I missing?.. D

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Any pictures added to a post are not stored on NICOclub's servers. That's why you can't simply click a link to upload an image.

Photobucket is an online image hosting service. You can obtain a free account here: http://photobucket.com/

Photobucket features drag-and-drop for uploading images to their servers, and it automatically generates the necessary codes for posting on sites like this.

Return to “Datsun 320”