1st-gen Q lights out

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
i-Zer0
Car: 1993 Q45

This '93 Q's instrument panel message center appears to have 2 bulbs behind the LCD - one of them, however, is burned out; so that I can only see part of the info displayed there now - I recently read a post that these kind of little lights can be a minor issue w/ this older-gen Q - just need some adv on how to carefully remove the panel to get the bulb(s) replaced there w/o tearing up too much stuff in the dash - scares me a little because I know how extremely fragile these kind of things can become when they age - don't see too many 1st-gen's on the road too often and I'd rather ask someone whose at least 'been there, done that' - thx anyone!

burijon
Car: Went to the darkside...acurazine

While this is not the answer to your problem, here is a link that shows Aussie's Q dash apart. It could possibly give you a clue.

zerothread?id=131623

I looked through the entire service manual unable to find an exploded view of the dash and screw locations. The closest pic I could find is attached.

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

You're looking in the wrong forum.

There is a post in Infiniti Mechanic on how to remove the intrument pod.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”