1984 Nissan 720 Deluxe Cab 4x4 for sale 1300USD

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
Jorge83
Car: 1984 Nissan/Datsun Pickup

Hi all,

Tried to restore this one but I've spent enough already. Bought it for 1500, had to sand down the paint due to it peeling off when you were driving and rust. Engine replaced due to previous one having a crack, found a decently used one in Fallon, NV for 80 bucks. New Battery, snagged Isuzu Rodeo seats, needs to have a good repaint, new tires, shocks, and with proper engine tuning should be good as how I wanted her to be. I still have the stock seats and the toolbox in back. Looking to make the money just to pay the Dodge Dakota I snagged for 4k.

If you look up Reno craigstlist for 'Nissan 720' its hte yellow one.
Last edited by Rogue One on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: RULES

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules which includes posting images, one of which has your user name and current date displayed in it, next to the item (do not just link to a dropbox/photobucket folder or craigslist post). You will need to specify price and method of contact (sorry your new, so you can't use PM feature).

**FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**

There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.
How-to Upload Images Using Imgur
How to post pictures using photobucket

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”